2018 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
i always forget about the dump unless I get bat signaled there

Yea, the difference is I can go to the dump and N13 is already in there checking threads. Everyone else just shows up when tagged for a bit.

Yea, the difference is I can go to the dump and N13 is already in there checking threads. Everyone else just shows up when tagged for a bit.
I check them all. I'm about due for a little visit to take a look at the current heaping steaming pile of ittt. I like ittt when I find treasure.

DEEP STATE MEDIA
POLL FINDS WR TRUSTS STATE RUN MEDIA AS UNBIASED AND ALWAYS TRUE

A poll of 1 War Room Member found that the Deep State Media is completely trusted with 100% find it unbiased and 100% true. Despite many criticisms of the news orgs style and method's of reporting, this poll shows they appear to be doing far better than GNN, N13 Nexs, Dox News, and Box News, who all came in 0% for the same criteria.

2016- Palis beats JDragon in the general election and becomes the 1st PotWR
2017- HomerThompson beats Irish_Thug in the general election and becomes the first transfer of power with the PotWR
2018- HomerThompson is disposed from office. SBI places his Vice President, Luckyshot, in power for the remaining portion of the term as interim PotWR
2019- ??????
*deposed

Welcome to OUR forum, it is a beautiful forum. The fear of what may come from the boring ass @Cubo de Sangre Presidental term, has many of choking on that fear. So some of you people may want to know the truth, but you dont know where to look. So what will you do? You will look for answers in the wrong places. You will become obsessed or infatuated with ideologies.

Im going to make this special, Im going to give you the truth, because once again the WR has transformed. Many of you have become more machine than human. You are caught between the battle of Left vs. Right, under the laws of the Deep State, being devoured by It's will.

You are being told that I stand no chance in this race, They are controlling your minds by having so many come out in support of @Cubo de Sangre so early. They know you will only follow the big names with your vote. The corruption is everywhere, all you have to do is open your mind, to see the blatant acts taking place against your freedom. You are being manipulated to give up hope on a President that will actually fight for you.

I beg you to get off of your knees, do not let boring ass @Cubo de Sangre violate your mouths any longer. Do not let @Lead gape you for his own pleasure. I understand there are lots of questions about why you should vote for me, many of the Deep State NPCs want you to believe that no one knows my name. That I dont deserve to represent you.

Think of all of your friends that have been banned from this great forum. Think of all the threads that have been dumped, post that have been deleted. The Deep State wants you to turn against your fellow poster, they want you to use that report button, they want you to snitch on each other, and they want us to fight one another. These Mods will try to place blame upon the People, but it is these Mods that hand out the punishment of their own desire to control us.

They have seen the chaos that strong minded leaders can bring, @Warlord Palis and @HomerThompson both pushed the boundaries of what is allowed on Sherdog, Homer exposed the Deep State for what they are, so they murdered him in the streets. These are the people @Cubo de Sangre calls master, he will do their bidding and help pacify your outrage for the transgressions that the Deep State bring against the People.

@N13

Last edited:
Welcome to OUR forum, it is a beautiful forum. The fear of what may come from the boring ass @Cubo de Sangre Presidental term, has many of choking on that fear. So some of you people may want to know the truth, but you dont know where to look. So what will you do? You will look for answers in the wrong places. You will become obsessed or infatuated with ideologies.

Im going to make this special, Im going to give you the truth, because once again the WR has transformed. Many of you have become more machine than human. You are caught between the battle of Left vs. Right, under the laws of the Deep State, being devoured by It's will.

You are being told that I stand no chance in this race, They are controlling your minds by having so many come out in support of @Cubo de Sangre so early. They know you will only follow the big names with your vote. The corruption is everywhere, all you have to do is open your mind, to see the blatant acts taking place against your freedom. You are being manipulated to give up hope on a President that will actually fight for you.

I beg you to get off of your knees, do not let boring ass @Cubo de Sangre violate your mouths any longer. Do not let @Lead gape you for his own pleasure. I understand there are lots of questions about why you should vote for me, many of the Deep State NPCs want you to believe that no one knows my name. That I dont deserve to represent you.

Thank of all of your friends that have been banned from this great forum. Think of all the threads that have been dumped, post that have been deleted. The Deep State wants you to turn against your fellow poster, they want you to use that report button, they want you to snitch on each other, and they want us to fight one another. These Mods will try to place blame upon the People, but it is these Mods that hand out the punishment of their own desire to control us.

They have seen the chaos that strong minded leaders can bring, @Warlord Palis and @HomerThompson both pushed the boundaries of what is allowed on Sherdog, Homer exposed the Deep State for what they are, so they murdered him in the streets. These are the people @Cubo de Sangre calls master, he will do their bidding and help pacify your outrage for the transgressions that the Deep State bring against the People.

@N13
th

Think of all of your friends that have been banned from this great forum. Think of all the threads that have been dumped, post that have been deleted. The Deep State wants you to turn against your fellow poster, they want you to use that report button, they want you to snitch on each other, and they want us to fight one another. These Mods will try to place blame upon the People, but it is these Mods that hand out the punishment of their own desire to control us.

@N13
<WellThere>

We are ambassadors from our sub-forums. The benefits for each are exponential.
3d5wizx3edrz.png

I'm working on a new kind of OT report button. If you hit itt, you get a ban from the OT for 30 days, automatic.

For the Hammerheads of the WR maybe it would be good to banish them, upon hitting the report button, to the OT for anger management training for 30 days.

3ea-gif.459833

Free Will Castles:
th

REV2211 “He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still.”

th

43576841_2283180945028600_6382651358423547904_n.jpg

@Lowmanproblems

REV2211 “He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still.”

im gonna level with you 13

I like you

but I cant tell if you are a smart dude who gets his kicks posting and saying crazy shit on the internet or if you are 100 percent crazy as fuck
This is why hes my favorite poster.

@N13
<[analyzed}>

We are ambassadors from our sub-forums. The benefits for each are exponential.
3d5wizx3edrz.png

I'm working on a new kind of OT report button. If you hit itt, you get a ban from the OT for 30 days, automatic.

For the Hammerheads of the WR maybe it would be good to banish them, upon hitting the report button, to the OT for anger management training for 30 days.

3ea-gif.459833
Are you saying the OT would become a reeducation camp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back