2018 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I know I carry an extreme amount of weight in this place I’m officially giving my full endorsement to @Lowmanproblems

He has given me the most likes over the past year so I feel his loyalty is unmatched by the rest of these crappy candidates. He is going to be a steadfast WR president and always do what’s right by the people. Besides, have you seen the faces of the rest of these candidates? Who would vote for a face like theirs? One of these other jokers has hair like Rand Paul and another has a Chris Christieish physique.

Now when the hell do I vote?

There are so many good people in this War Room, tremendous people. People with a big brain. Many of you have already registered. Interim President Luckyshot and I would like to ask for your support as we establish continuity of government and bolster the WR Deep State against the Both-Sider menace. If you haven't registered to vote, please do! I'll personally compliment a body part of your choice, or insult a poster of your choosing.

@A.C.
@KnightTemplar
@meauneau
@Tobacco
@Higus
@Caveat
@KONG-D'SNT-TAP
@Rekt 'em
@Swing
@Leagon
@Prokofievian
@Slick_36
@JosephDredd
@Sano
@ultramanhyata
@bad seed
@JonesBones
@WalkenWouldOwn
@MayhemMonkey
@MC OverPressure
@Ophydian
@Cake4Breakfast
@MikeMcMann
@Neph
@Turtle Up
@44nutman
@xcvbn
@Jackie Blue
@Kafir-kun
@MusterX
@zebby23
@AgonyandIrony
@Strychnine
@Tekk
@SaiWa
@7437
@HIMBOB
@sickc0d3r
@Darkballs
@jgarner
@Michaelangelo
@SongXIII
@hillelslovak87
@ralphc1

where do I vote? I'm not seeing a thread, nor can I find it in this thread. Are you and Luckyshot both running?

where do I vote? I'm not seeing a thread, nor can I find it in this thread. Are you and Luckyshot both running?
Lucky is running for POTWR, I'm his VP.

According to @Lead you're already registered - (@meauneau this applies to you too) - if you ask to be registered, or if somebody else nominates you to be registered, then you are registered (if you meet the WR post count criteria, which you both do). Today is the last day to announce you're running, then there's a debate/townhall, then the "jungle primary" voting begins.

Lucky is running for POTWR, I'm his VP.

According to @Lead you're already registered - (@meauneau this applies to you too) - if you ask to be registered, or if somebody else nominates you to be registered, then you are registered (if you meet the WR post count criteria, which you both do). Today is the last day to announce you're running, then there's a debate/townhall, then the "jungle primary" voting begins.

cool, I'll just keep an eye open for the votes

I haven't been on Sherdog much lately. Did Homer get banned?

My sources tell me that upwards of 85% of right-wing partisan posters are actually Russian bots/paid trolls, while around 45% of liberal partisans are George Soros plants.

Fact: George Soros got me addicted to heroin and keeps me chained in a bedroom where he gives me my drugs solely based on my daily left wing propaganda output.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back