2018 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, man. Is that the best you can do?
<YayKpop>

No, that's only a fraction of my power level ;)

b1afd2cd690299c185b834463825eb45b7a5ae4a_hq.gif

i literally threw my avatar together in 5 mins and now a day later i look at it and still laugh. Im keeping it.

Go negative! It's more fun.

Sometimes. Not for me at this time.

Yeah, we want entertainment. Give us that. JR is the only one bringing the laughs

You don't like my announcement? My graphics with the quotes? Didn't chuckle at the Sherlock Holmes one?

How entertained were you by the sticky-threads the last two admins provided from Jan-Oct each year?

Let the politics of personal destruction begin:

6jCD7cM.png

This really is well done, especially with the eggplant.

But what's wrong with Thomas the Tank Engine? He's wholesome, inspirational, and educational. IDK who any of the other characters are, other than the My Little Pony. I'm guessing the two on the right are in that same vein.

Sometimes. Not for me at this time.

You don't like my announcement? My graphics with the quotes? Didn't chuckle at the Sherlock Holmes one?

How entertained were you by the sticky-threads the last two admins provided from Jan-Oct each year?

I never voted for the past 2 elections and as of now, James is trouncing the pack in terms of comedy. Up your game

Maybe it's that lack of perspective that prevents you from recognizing my game as the most sophisticated to date.
You’re a dork, but you seem pro gun, so I like ya man...

If you’re ever in my AO... my belt fed vs yours

My perspective recognizes your lack of humor or entertainment just finr

Sounds like a problem with your sense of humor. The Cubo/Chris campaign started with a clip from the great Mel Fuckin' Brooks. Stop trying to give advice to those more knowledgeable. You not being entertained is clearly not the litmus test for good taste or quality.

We done? You want more entertainment? 'Cause I can go on busting you up all night.

Teddy-KGB.jpg

Sounds like a problem with your sense of humor. The Cubo/Chris campaign started with a clip from the great Mel Fuckin' Brooks. Stop trying to give advice to those more knowledgeable. You not being entertained is clearly not the litmus test for good taste or quality.

We done? You want more entertainment? 'Cause I can go on busting you up all night.

Teddy-KGB.jpg

Yawn, what else you got - thus far you make Bob dole and all gore seem like def jam.

Seem???

Mike+Woodson+Face.gif

We talkin' belt-feds? Say hello to my little friend

IMG_0510_zpsv8iepqwa.jpg
Picture this my friend. My latest build is a belt fed MP5... goes well with the belt fed G3 and the RPD.

Giggity, shouldn’t have sold my transferable M60.

Need to actually build the DPM as well, but I’m on an HK kick

Picture this my friend. My latest build is a belt fed MP5... goes well with the belt fed G3 and the RPD.

Giggity, shouldn’t have sold my transferable M60.

Need to actually build the DPM as well, but I’m on an HK kick

Yeah, not picturing that at all. lol

M60? Nice. Sold my transferable MAC-10 and Mini Uzi a few years ago since I couldn't legally bring them to Hawaii. Hope you cleaned up.

My buddy is an HK guy. I'm all in on AR's. But I do love my Tavor with the Geissele trigger pack/bow. It's actually set so light I need to take 'er apart and torque it down. It's gotta be like 3lbs or under. For a bullpup!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back