2018 NFL Fantasy Football Discussion V1

Who will finish as the #1 PPR RB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea who you are. But, no one responded when I asked if people wanted to renew months back, so go ahead and eat shit.
Did you email the owners or did you sit in your grandmas basement with a thumb up your ass pouting because no one wanted to respond to a can?

12-14 man leagues force you to live on the Waiver list.

Its really fun though when its gets intense like that.

Fuck I make moves like crazy in 10 mans too. I'm fickle AF.

Did you email the owners or did you sit in your grandmas basement with a thumb up your ass pouting because no one wanted to respond to a can?
The latter, of course.

If you werent so busy trying to be witty, youd have noticed the league has been on auto-renew since it was started and no one has made a peep about it this year.

The latter, of course.

If you werent so busy trying to be witty, youd have noticed the league has been on auto-renew since it was started and no one has made a peep about it this year.
I don't get on sherdog much and there was no thread concerning the Sherdog league that sodapopinski (great commissioner btw) usually runs.

I don't get on sherdog much and there was no thread concerning the Sherdog league that sodapopinski (great commissioner btw) usually runs.

If you were worth a fuck you'd find a way into big boy league. Brb bitching about a league on a forum that I don't come to often.

If you were worth a fuck you'd find a way into big boy league. Brb bitching about a league on a forum that I don't come to often.

LOL.

Is Rustle Wilson a top 5 fantasy QB?

Rodgers
Newton
Brady
Brees
Wentz? Rape? Watson?

Rethinking that Jimmy G/A-Rod connection?

Who took over commissioner for soda last year? I’ll be sad if the Hodor league comes to an end.

I already know Goat Allen is going to be good. He’s just proving it now.
I already knew Rodgers/Jimmy would ball. Theyre just proving it now.

Stfu you hypocritical can is my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back