Who will finish as the #1 PPR RB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drake vs Oak or Coleman vs Saints?

Is Freeman still out?

If so, has to be Coleman.
I think its very close but I second this. Raiders lost their run stuffing DT on IR but signed Hankins and he should be ready to roll now. He may be rusty but I think you roll with the known commodity more than play the better matchup.

Saints defense has also been trash lately and Coleman does a lot of work through the air.

I feel better about having Carlos Hyde as a starter all year in one of my leagues lol
Hyde is really good and that offense could really start flying. Just cant seem to hold up to being a bell cow. Im stashing Chubb all year for that reason.

What the hell do I do with Bell? That guy is pissing me off.

What the hell do I do with Bell? That guy is pissing me off.

Same boat. Its especially frustrating because absolutely nothing is being reported that he may return anytime soon. I'm personally going to stick with him since I can't foresee a trade that would be worthwhile aside from a potential filler player being offered. If he was able to garner more trade bait (might be diff with your league) then I'd say go for it, but the most I've been offered so far was Ajayi in week 2 when there was a little more hope of Bell returning.

My only hope now is to maintain a playoff worthy record and hopefully he comes in clutch when I need him

So Chris Hogan is sitting on the waiver wire after some guy dropped him for whatever reason. I want to pick him up but the only guy I have worth dropping on my team would be my backup TE Will Dissly. I then would be very limited on another TE as every other team in my 12 man league has 2 TE's.

So Chris Hogan is sitting on the waiver wire after some guy dropped him for whatever reason. I want to pick him up but the only guy I have worth dropping on my team would be my backup TE Will Dissly. I then would be very limited on another TE as every other team in my 12 man league has 2 TE's.

Who is your other TE? I would much rather have Hogan than Dissly.

Who is your other TE? I would much rather have Hogan than Dissly.

Evan Ingram is my starter. I would rather have Hogan as well, but there is honestly just table scraps left for a backup TE. The best left would be Mark Andrews, Jake Butt, Virgil Green, Antonio Gates (or the corpse of), Dallas Goedert...

Who the hell keeps offering me dumb trades for Amari Cooper in the SD 20 team league? Last week it was Jamaal Williams for Amari (lol), this week its Hurns and Ivory. Slightly better offer I guess but still gtfo with that shit

Evan Ingram is my starter. I would rather have Hogan as well, but there is honestly just table scraps left for a backup TE. The best left would be Mark Andrews, Jake Butt, Virgil Green, Antonio Gates (or the corpse of), Dallas Goedert...

I would roll with just Engram, and you can find a bye week replacement for him by then. Hogan has more value than a 2nd TE

Same boat. Its especially frustrating because absolutely nothing is being reported that he may return anytime soon. I'm personally going to stick with him since I can't foresee a trade that would be worthwhile aside from a potential filler player being offered. If he was able to garner more trade bait (might be diff with your league) then I'd say go for it, but the most I've been offered so far was Ajayi in week 2 when there was a little more hope of Bell returning.

My only hope now is to maintain a playoff worthy record and hopefully he comes in clutch when I need him

See if you can trade Ingram for Bell. Chances are the Ingram owner doesn't need him, and can afford to stash the better player for the playoffs when it matters.

Of course if your 2-0, or 1-1, I wouldn't trade bell. He can win you championships when he comes back. You just got to make the playoffs.

See if you can trade Ingram for Bell. Chances are the Ingram owner doesn't need him

Why would you assume that? I have Ingram and no way would I make that trade. He's back in two weeks and Bell could be out all season. Afraid the time to trade Bell for anyone meaningful has passed.

Why would you assume that? I have Ingram and no way would I make that trade. He's back in two weeks and Bell could be out all season. Afraid the time to trade Bell for anyone meaningful has passed.

I give it a 2% chance he doesn't play this year. It might be week 5, or week 10, he is going to play.

I have Ingram on a team where I am 2-0, have McCaffrey, Lewis, Brieda, Sony Michel, Burkhead, and the strength of my team is in my WR Corp. I only want to start 2RB's in that league.

I thought about offering the bell owner, Ingram, I'm still debating it.

I think I make the playoffs easily in that league without Ingram. Who do you want on your team for the playoffs, Bell, or Ingram?

I know in fantasy a bird in your hand is worth two in the bush, but not when the bird in the bush is a big fat Leveon Turkey, that can feed 20 people.

4 or 5 guys each year that win people championships, and leveon is one of them every game he plays.

Let's not forget Ingram has his bye week, week 6. So he is still gone for 3 of the next 4 games.

Last edited:
Ppr, who do you go with? (Fuck McKinnon for putting me in this comical situation.)

Dion Lewis vs Jax
Burkhead vs Lions
Michel vs Lions
White vs Lions

Ppr, who do you go with? (Fuck McKinnon for putting me in this comical situation.)

Dion Lewis vs Jax
Burkhead vs Lions
Michel vs Lions
White vs Lions

Lewis.

Who should be my WR3 today?

Stills vs OAK
Funchess vs CIN
Ginn Jr. vs ATL

I'm thinking about starting Sammy Watkins over Davante Adams considering the weather in DC. Am I crazy?

I'm thinking about starting Sammy Watkins over Davante Adams considering the weather in DC. Am I crazy?

I would start Adams anyway. Too many mouthes to feed in KC. Plus Packers run game sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back