2018 NFL Fantasy Football Discussion V1

Who will finish as the #1 PPR RB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have another sherdog league i’m trying to fill. the buy in will be $50-$100. we have 6 confirmed and 2 pending. trying to get at least 10. would you be down?

Ppr or standard?

LOL These annalists suck. Its common sense to bet against Reed. Its an easy out. How the fuck is Field Yates gonna say that Eifert is a boom and then neg Jimmy? The fuck?
Lol @ Jimmy being a bust. His worst seasons are still well above average.

Lol @ Jimmy being a bust. His worst seasons are still well above average.

Yanno he's getting shit on over his time with Seattle but honestly he put in work in fanasty. It's even more impressive when imo they didn't use him like they should.

Highly doubt that Bell plays the whole season. Saquads or Zeke would be most logical bet, but figure someone else will pop off like Kamara and Hunt did last year.

Hes a bust because hes going so early and Rawjuhs doesn't throw to tight ends.
Hes like a 5th/6th round ADP. Rodgers will throw it to a reliable monster that wins matchups over his trash ass receivers.

Hes a bust because hes going so early and Rawjuhs doesn't throw to tight ends.

Lol because Cook, Bennett, and Finley can be compared to Jimmy Graham.

<YeahOKJen>

Hes like a 5th/6th round ADP. Rodgers will throw it to a reliable monster that wins matchups over his trash ass receivers.

He's been flying off the board around 6-8 rd for me. Shit if you land Jimmy in the 7th Rd, that's a solid pick.

Lol because Cook, Bennett, and Finley can be compared to Jimmy Graham.

<YeahOKJen>
New year, new over hyped Tight End for the packers to waste. If he gets 10 touchdowns again then he'll be worth it but I'm not willing to take that risk personally. Dude only had 500 yards receiving last year. I'd rather wait a round or two and take Rudolph.

New year, new over hyped Tight End for the packers to waste. If he gets 10 touchdowns again then he'll be worth it but I'm not willing to take that risk personally. Dude only had 500 yards receiving last year. I'd rather wait a round or two and take Rudolph.
How is the second most proven TE in the league overhyped? If anything hes underrated at this point.

I must have missed the hype train on the other three TEs I referenced.

I must have missed the hype train on the other three TEs I referenced.
Finley was actually a top 10 TE. I remember people up Cook but I always hated him, don't know what his actual ADP was, and yes Bennett was getting overhyped too even though he couldn't do shit with Tom Brady at QB the year before.

Finley was actually a top 10 TE. I remember people up Cook but I always hated him, don't know what his actual ADP was, and yes Bennett was getting overhyped too even though he couldn't do shit with Tom Brady at QB the year before.

All three of those TEs have one thing in common. They're not as good as Jimmy Graham.

How is the second most proven TE in the league overhyped? If anything hes underrated at this point.
Second most proven? Last year was the first year hes had double digit touchdowns since he left new orleans. He had 8 in the other two years combined. I'm not saying hes worth drafting but hes def not underrated if hes getting drafted in the top 5 for his position lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back