2018 NFL Draft Discussion

Broncos take him with their first pick hopefully.

I'm absolutely positive I can beat all of those numbers except the bench right now.

Give me one eight week Smolov cycle and I'll get that too.

Wtf.

I expect Isaiah Oliver to kill it tomorrow. Like him quite a bit.

I expect Isaiah Oliver to kill it tomorrow. Like him quite a bit.

So do the Jets want Cousins? I'm thinking no at this point. He would cost too much and they have many holes to fill. What's your take on their FA and draft strategy?

Vita Vea 6-4 347. He's the guy I'll be watching tomorrow.

Mike Gesicki boosted his stock this weekend

6'6" 252lbs
22 reps on the bench
129 in broad jump
41.5 in vertical
10.25 in hands
34 1/8 arms

And this:

Sutton is a better athlete then I thought/many projected

So do the Jets want Cousins? I'm thinking no at this point. He would cost too much and they have many holes to fill. What's your take on their FA and draft strategy?

Go for cousins and draft Nelson or Chubb at #6

Go for cousins and draft Nelson or Chubb at #6

Heard Minn has the inside track on Couisins but who knows? Money talks and he wants 3/90. Chubb really helped his stock in the combine. Good luck.

I love so many RBs in this class. Its insane.

Barely scratching surfaces at other positions because there are so many lol.

Saquon Barkley, Shaquem Griffin and Mike Gisecki are the ones that are impressing me the most.

My boy Da’Ron Payne had a day.

Need a "Which QB will bust hardest?" poll between the big 4. I have this terrible feeling Barkley is going to get drafted at 1, run for like 350 yards in his first two games, then have both his ACLs explode while blocking on a read option, cause Browns.

I wish the Steelers could get Gesicki, but they need too much help at defense. If they could find a way to trade up and grab one of these DBs I'd love it, but I doubt we do anything but take shots in the later rounds.

Last edited:
Back