2018 NFL Draft Discussion

Allen is a fucking can.

Classic “size and measurables” with shit on field performance.

Allen would be an upgrade over Carr imo. Probably isn't brittle either.

Man, I love this CB from Louisville, Jaire Alexander. Dude is a dog.

Seen him mocked to Tennessee a week or so ago. I’d love it if he was somehow still there at 25.

Nah. Jackson can actually make progressions and has touch on his throws (though his inconsistency needs work). Hes also the only player worth a shit over there.

What Tebow was asked to do with Meyer and what Jackson does with Petrino arent comparable.

Yeah, didn't Tebow just throw screen passes to Percy Harvin?

Seen him mocked to Tennessee a week or so ago. I’d love it if he was somehow still there at 25.

I'm really hoping that Josh Jackson from Iowa drops to 25. I'm a huge Iowa homer, but they really put out some top notch DBs. How do you think Jrob approaches the draft?

I'm really hoping that Josh Jackson from Iowa drops to 25. I'm a huge Iowa homer, but they really put out some top notch DBs. How do you think Jrob approaches the draft?
I’m not sure. Either DB or MLB needs to be addressed.

Yeah, I don't understand why he isn't getting more love. I'd be shocked if he isn't routinely projected in the top 50 by March.

Mayock's top 5 at each position rankings are out. Of note:

1. Darnold 2. Allen 3. Rosen
1. Edmunds 2. Smith

Oof @ Allen over Rosen. Rosen is a passable starter on day 1. Allen needs about 5 years holding a clipboard.

Other than that, his rankings were unusually good.

Vick singing Jackson’s praises.

Cant wait for the Combine.

I dont think so. Doubt theyll be going after the same players.

Back