***2018 NBA Playoffs v9 - Game 7 Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not interested in GS/Cleveland part 4 whatsoever. Sucks that this is happening again.

Unfortunate for CP3 but HOU still folded in 2 games they could’ve won without him.

Fuck Draymond and KD.

Glad to see the Warriors persevere without the former 6th man of the year/finals MVP.

Takes real heart.

Lol at the Rockets.

Okay so you were trolling. Good.

Hopefully you’re getting the attention you’re craving.

Rooting for you.

He ended with 20 and 9. Im pretty sure he had 14 or 16 pts at the half and 7 or 8 boards...

Yeah he didnt do much in the 2nd half...
He can't create anything. That's not his game. Still had the three biggest plays for Houston in the 4th quarter with his put backs and that one rebound into an assist on the ONLY 3 Houston hit all half (lol). If Houston is relying on him to score they're fucked though.

Okay so you were trolling. Good.

Hopefully you’re getting the attention you’re craving.

Rooting for you.
Hey man, don't be so down. We have the Case Keenum led Broncos to look forward to in a few months.

Championship, baby

could this be a cardio issue. I'm new to NBA fandom. Or is gas tank not as much a factor as in MMA

Yeah, the Rockets went balls to the wall in the first half and gas out in the second.

Thing is, they can't pace themselves because they only have Harden as their sole star and go-to guy. With Paul, they can alternate between the two and one picks up the slack of the other.

With Paul they win in 7 easily, maybe even in 6.

He can't create anything. That's not his game. Still had the three biggest plays for Houston in the 4th quarter with his put backs and that one rebound into an assist on the ONLY 3 Houston hit all half (lol). If Houston is relying on him to score they're fucked though.
He totally disappeared compared to the first half tho. He wasnt even playing good defense as the rim stopper. Tucker played alright but was nothing like the first half either.

He totally disappeared compared to the first half tho. He wasnt even playing good defense as the rim stopper. Tucker played alright but was nothing like the first half either.
They both got lost offensively when the 3 chucking got really bad and they weren't even getting short bounces off the rim anymore. Capela wasn't getting blocks period tonight, but I didn't notice a tremendous drop off. It's not as if GSW was getting to the rim consistently. I guess I'd have to rewatch to see how bad the defense got, but I didn't notice it live (btw, no chance I rewatch this horrendously ugly game, lol).

I just felt Capela, Tucker and Gordon were the only guys who deserve to walk off proud of their effort. Hardcan, Ariza and Green, LMAO.

They both got lost offensively when the 3 chucking got really bad and they weren't even getting short bounces off the rim anymore. Capela wasn't getting blocks period tonight, but I didn't notice a tremendous drop off. It's not as if GSW was getting to the rim consistently. I guess I'd have to rewatch to see how bad the defense got, but I didn't notice it live (btw, no chance I rewatch this horrendously ugly game, lol).

I just felt Capela, Tucker and Gordon were the only guys who deserve to walk off proud of their effort.
In the first half yes. Gordon was the only one who showed up in the 2nd half

Haven't gave a shit since 2016. Maybe next year will be different.

You sound mad brah lol. Fuck the Land and Houstcan. Lol @ Hardcan and his meager stat line.

Glad to see CP0 folded when it counted once again. All of them are cans, today was another glorious day.

I hope all the LeBrick fans that loved when he went to Miami stfu about Durcant too. Cant a n1gga just get some love for joining a championship squad i mean c'mon cuz..

Anyone heard from @RR? I’d really like to hear from @RR at the moment.

Maybe he could give us the inside scoop, how’s the locker room in Houston right now? Is Harden drunk already? Which one star Houston titty bar is going off right now?

@RR

I know you got us covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back