***2018 NBA Playoffs v9 - Game 7 Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUCKING LOL HOUSTON

<PlusJuan>

Sorry @RR youre real estate aint worth a shit and neither is your team. Lol @ living in Houston and bragging

{<jordan}

Yeah they looked like the better, more complete team. It took a record breaking (in a bad way) shooting performance to fuck that up. Gsw and Cavs lucky their opponents shot like ass.
No idea how anyone can call them the more complete team. Better, you can make that argument. This Rockettes team was built specifically to outscore GSW. They built a hell of a squad for accomplishing that. But they also can only play the game 1 way. This way. This wasn't a break down of the game plan. It was the weakness in the system completely exposed. If they can't shoot, they can't win. Period. They have no other way of winning. They are not a complete team at all. Just (usually) excellent at what they are built to do.

I dont expect Capela and tucker to do anything this half. If GS plays up to their level, the game is a wrap. I wouldnt be surprised if they continue playing with their heads in their asses tho. Horrible effort so far.

What did i say bruhs

I hate these videos pretending like KG is some kind of ultimate champion. His teams blew, he hid in the 4th quarter, and he needed Pierce to grow some balls and actually play with some heart.

Don't ever bring up that period of Wizcans ball ever again. Within a history steeped in mediocrity and worse, that was a truly dark time. ESAL is my pt

Capela had a really good second half. He was just the only one on his team.
What did he do in the second half? Compare it to the first half.
Foreal tho what were his 2nd half stats? I dont remember.

Last two second halves, Warriors 122 - Rockets 63...

Lol

Lifelong warriors fan, genuinely pissed that they won. Thompson and Bell are the only players I respect on GS right now. Everyone else is a POS. Green predominantly, followed by Kevin “1.3 RPG” Durant.

What did he do in the second half? Compare it to the first half.
Foreal tho what were his 2nd half stats? I dont remember.
I don't know the stats breakdown by half, but the only shot he missed all game was in the first half. He had some big offensive rebounds and was the only reason they cut it back to 4 before GSW took over for good in the 4th. His output was probably the biggest victim of the 3 point chucking extravaganza as the Rockettes let the game get out of hand.

I don't know the stats breakdown by half, but the only shot he missed all game was in the first half. He had some big offensive rebounds and was the only reason they cut it back to 4 before GSW took over for good in the 4th. His output was probably the biggest victim of the 3 point chucking extravaganza as the Rockettes let the game get out of hand.
He ended with 20 and 9. Im pretty sure he had 14 or 16 pts at the half and 7 or 8 boards...

Yeah he didnt do much in the 2nd half...

"The NBA is better today! It's like 80s team ball!"

*Each team chucks 3s until they decide a winner*

Rockets win this series easily if cp0 doesn’t get hurt. But expecting him to go the entire playoffs healthy has a 0% chance of happening.

Yup. I called this way back in December: Only an injury to Harden, Paul, or Capela can stop the Rockets. And I was right.

With those three starting they went 3-2 over GSW and something like 58-7 the entire season, playoffs included.

Lifelong warriors fan, genuinely pissed that they won. Thompson and Bell are the only players I respect on GS right now. Everyone else is a POS. Green predominantly, followed by Kevin “1.3 RPG” Durant.
Please explain.

I never want to hear the media refer to Draycan as a star again. He's an average player at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back