***2018 NBA Playoffs v9 - Game 7 Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
That bitch won't say shit.

Lebron this game..

tenor.gif

I have a bad feeling about the Celtics. Everyone seems energized and pleased they are in it and competitive, and the crowd is chanting defense, but, if they don't put Cleveland away LeRoid is going to make them pay at the end. Cavs are way too competitive right now and if I'm a Boston fan I'm worried.

Game playing out exactly as I predicted: celts have to work for everything, can getting bailed out by the whistle nearly every time down the court. Once those fouls start adding up, the defense will have to play more timid while lebald doubles down on the roid rushes.

Nance is an underrated role player. Dude is always in the right place at the right time.

random question for game timeout posts

I am kind of a new NBA fan and in MMA there is the notion of "fighter intelligence". What NBA players are known for their "basketball intelligence"?

The Celtics are actually making Lebron work a bit on defense. He could rest on that end of the floor against the Raps due to matchups, not so much against the Celtics

random question for game timeout posts

I am kind of a new NBA fan and in MMA there is the notion of "fighter intelligence". What NBA players are known for their "basketball intelligence"?

ill tell you who has very low B ball IQ. JR Smith

I know his team sucks ass but Roids is trying to do too much.

lebron looking gassed already. He needs to go to the back and get some help. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back