***2018 NBA Playoffs v9 - Game 7 Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Gundy trying to sell us on Ty Lue.

Yeah, he really diagnosed that defense which kept giving up wide open threes; must have seen that the celshits would miss them all.

Shannon sharpe gonna be wearing that goat mask tomorrow tune in

Result different if Hayward is healthy? I'm not sure it is honestly.

This makes Kevin Love look so bad.
I'm not sure about that. No one stepped up big for the Cavs tonight p, other than Lebron. The Cavs won in spite of playing mediocre. There's no way the takeaway from tonight is that they're a better team without Love IMO.

They got Kevin love back for the finals. They'll beat Houston, calling it now.

But they gon get WHOOPED by the Warriors

dude, Rockets have too much offense. they won't be going 7/40 from 3 point land.

Smart rozier and brown 18 pts on 41 shats. About a dozen points from a kobe like performance.

8 finals in a row and has never accomplished a three peat

Crazy to think about
The most unforgivable part of those trips is losing to the Mavs to start.

Anyways. The Spurs stopped a 3 part after being denied the season before. Then having to deal with the GSW the last 3 years.

I'm actually rooting for him this time. On paper Houston or GSW should crush the Cavs. But fuck it it's not impossible .

Loling hard @ ESPN right now.

You can tell just how badly they want the ECFs to be the real finals.

“Roids will never have a greater accomplishment than this”.

And there it is folks, in the twisted mind of ESPN this series win vs a team without its 2 best players is GREATER THAN winning the actual title this year.

ROFL, and they wonder why nobody takes them seriously on any level

Morris channeled his inner 80s bad boy and LeBron still made that bucket

Another year another LeRoid East title. Should have never been here but fuck moral victories. It is what it is.

I'm not sure about that. No one stepped up big for the Cavs tonight p, other than Lebron. The Cavs won in spite of playing mediocre. There's no way the takeaway from tonight is that they're a better team without Love IMO.

hm. Jeff Green? 19pts 8 rebounds on 50% shooting. 3rd best player on the court behind Tatum.

stop with the narrative

hm. Jeff Green? 19pts 8 rebounds on 50% shooting. 3rd best player on the court behind Tatum.

stop with the narrative

The biggest shots were made by green and smiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back