***2018 NBA Playoffs v8 - Drederick Tatum Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
If refs dont rig it for Bron... We should take this tonight.

C us rise

Just put a 100 on cavs to win and lebron to get 40 or more. 500 in returns. I dont see how the celtic is gonna deny him and with no Love. He can take every shot

I'll post mine. Hotel room included. Bet

I'm balling out in a suite. What are @Luminaire and and @jcc3508 doing? I expect pictures

Wtf is this weird ass loser of RR doing? What are you betting? Why do you want to know what I am doing?

Man sometimes you a goof dawg. For real

I'm chilling at my trashes apt packing and organizing shit as I'm moving out to the states.... Nothing fancy bro. Have fun in your suite

Pretentious prick

Pretty sure I said Cavs in 6 or 7.

I want to believe in the Celts but I’m not betting against the lab in game 7, guess I’ll reluctantly stick with my original prediction.

inb4 the friendly/rigged takes full effect tonight.

Expect roid-rushes on nearly every play and all celtics starters in foul trouble by the third quarter.

inb4 the friendly/rigged takes full effect tonight.

Expect roid-rushes on nearly every play and all celtics starters in foul trouble by the third quarter.
I dont think the ref will need to do anything. The moment will be too big for these celtic kids. I can see them shitting the bed and hitting bricks all night and barely reach 80 points end of the game

Wtf is this weird ass loser of RR doing? What are you betting? Why do you want to know what I am doing?

Man sometimes you a goof dawg. For real

I'm chilling at my trashes apt packing and organizing shit as I'm moving out to the states.... Nothing fancy bro. Have fun in your suite

Pretentious prick

I'm not reading this. Toss me cliffs

Start a new thread and make it about me lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back