***2018 NBA Playoffs v8 - Drederick Tatum Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to stay hopeful for game 7, but with the CP3 injury & this game, the momentum has shifted. Super unlucky that Chris got hurt.

Fuck KD still though.

yep. Rockets aggressive defense was killing GS accuracy. NBA/ESPN deep state couldn't let that go on.

are you serious? Klay Thompson wen't Robot mode. There was no way to defend a dude who makes 35 ft shots, just like Gordon was last game. Add to the fact that Harden and Gordon gassed out and were shooting AIRBALL 3s from mid 3rd quarter onwards.

People act like the Warriors were getting dominated this series. They won by 41 points in Game 3, then lost 2 close games in the final seconds, and started this game against a Rockets team hitting 8 3s in a quarter.

today, they made adjustments and took Durant off the ball, letting Curry initiating the offense, playing Curry-Thompson pick-and-roll, and make their 3s.

They also took Draymond off the ball because dude had 6 turnovers last game.

With Curry injured so much this season, they went Durant heavy, playing him as a Point-Forward. Which he's not, never has been and never will be.

Durant needs to just be a weapon and let Curry run the team, as it was last year.

Everyone has been seeing the problems the Warriors had, and they finally addressed some of them.

Yeah 40 year old Iggy is the key

he's not the key. HIS TYPE is the key. Warriors have no other wing player. So when they go with Draymond and Looney/Bell, that's 2 non-shooters the Rockets can sag off and focus on the shooters.

why is this so hard for people to understand?

Rockets have 4 good-great defenders, they switch every play, which means no one can get seperation/open. and if you add to it double teaming off non-shooters, it makes playing offense very difficult, especially if you have Durant shooting no matter if doubled or single covered.

Today, the warriors hit 3s, played with Nick Young too stop Rockets from doubling, and let Curry initiate the offense rather than Durant playing one-on-one beyond the 3point line against 2 great perimeter defenders in Ariza and Truck Tucker.

I wouldn't call Iggy a powerhouse anymore, but he's an upgrade from Looney, Swaggy and Bell.

I don’t expect most of these clowns to understand the importance of a defensive powerhouse.
Lmfao. Was the last time the Nuggets made the playoffs the last time you watched BBall? Because this isn’t the same Iggy you moran.

Lmfao. Was the last time the Nuggets made the playoffs the last time you watched BBall? Because this isn’t the same Iggy you moran.
Defensive. Powerhouse.

Don’t you ever doubt the recent finals MVP.

Game was a formality to game 7... was a little interesting early but always felt like it was going 7 no matter what.

Game was a formality to game 7... was a little interesting early but always felt like it was going 7 no matter what.
Mostly agree. Formality might be a little too strong, but I agree with Kerr. Houston came out with nothing to lose and torched the nets for a quarter at which point they had pretty much blown their wad.

I think too many people are hating on Gordon too. He was excellent for 3 quarters (pretty much up to the FTs at the end of the third) and then lost it. At least he went down swinging unlike Hardcan who just disappeared.

Trying to find a picture I've seen show up before of GSW lookalikes. Durant is some chick with a hairbrush. Meth Curry. Random Thompson lookalike and Draymond with insane donkey teeth. Can somebody do me a favor and post it? Thanks.

Trying to find a picture I've seen show up before of GSW lookalikes. Durant is some chick with a hairbrush. Meth Curry. Random Thompson lookalike and Draymond with insane donkey teeth. Can somebody do me a favor and post it? Thanks.
tl/dr what awful post

Both semi finals are going to Game 7.

Im still banking on GSW beating Celtics 4-1 in Game 5 in the finals

33426053_1848468871871056_1703234225429282816_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back