***2018 NBA Playoffs v6 - Warriors Making Grown Men Cry Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s weird the refs have decided to go friendly/rigged when the Cavs are up 24.

well that's game.

now suddenly things are up in the air again with this series.

JR Smith with the worst acting of the season. dude looks like he's choking to death one second and up and talking the next. lol wow

well that's game.

now suddenly things are up in the air again with this series.

I'm changing my position from "Celts in 5" to "Celts in 6". Realistically, game 3 was the game the Cavs were supposed to win. Nobody expected it would be this one-sided, though. I think they'll win a close game 4, or maybe steal game 5 in Boston(but not both). But I still got the Celts in less than 7 games.

Why is roid James still in the game?

Six Cavs in double figures midway through the 4th. Only three were in double figures last game. Looks like the path to victory is everyone contributing and playing defense.

Trust in the lab

Completely forgot I had to go to my wife's cousin's graduation party tonight until she was like, 'Are you ready to go yet?' Lol. Looks like it was a fine night to miss at least. Didn't seem close at any point as I was checking the score. Did the 'other guys' actually step up on their own or did Bern force the issue on them by refusing to take every shot?

Completely forgot I had to go to my wife's cousin's graduation party tonight until she was like, 'Are you ready to go yet?' Lol. Looks like it was a fine night to miss at least. Didn't seem close at any point as I was checking the score. Did the 'other guys' actually step up on their own or did Bern force the issue on them by refusing to take every shot?

Lebron had like 10 dunks in this game

Celtics never left Boston imo

Lebron had like 10 dunks in this game

Celtics never left Boston imo
Come late 'yoff rounds I tend to look to what the winners did rather than what the losers didn't, because often times one team being really focused and on point can make a team playing hard look like shit. But I'm willing to believe Boston also didn't show up.

What a surprise, celShits lost another road game. Dont have that home court CAN REFS bailing them out...

NBA FINALS Game 3 is going to interesting.

will Kerr step in and force the team to return to their system or will he remain seduced by watching Durant post up the tiny Rockets, turning the other Warriors into bystanders.

interesting:
Their usual free-flowing offense has been replaced by an iso-heavy machine. After averaging a very nice 6.9 isolation possessions per game during the regular season, that number has shot up to 25.5 through two games in the Western Conference Finals.

from 7 Iso plays to 25.5.
18.5 more iso plays.

i was so confused as to why I was watching Golden State Thunder.

Durant is best used as a WEAPON. not someone you want running your offense on every damn play.

the first QT should be mainly to get Klay going, get Steph running off multiple screens to flow into his shot. KD can get his anytime.

I rate Kerr as a top coach. but he's been poor this series, especially with leaving Curry on an island against Harden and Paul. it's bordering on sadistic. just double Harden high up on some of these plays and make Ariza and PJ Tucker beat you dribbling and ball handling. this will preserve Curry's legs.

right now, Warriors are allowing Rockets to dictate play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back