***2018 NBA Playoffs v6 - Warriors Making Grown Men Cry Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see the Cavs hold them under 15 in the first.

Bron with a runny nose. This is his flu game.

Bos had 4 pts halfway through the qtr of an ECF game....is that a record?

Warriors are going to dismantle either of these teams. Not even fun watching this.

yikes. i missed the first half. is it Cavs dominating or Celtics shitting the bed?

yikes. i missed the first half. is it Cavs dominating or Celtics shitting the bed?

well, Lebron did his roid turbo thing putting up 12 within the first few minutes, then the Celtics slowed the bleeding some in the second. Since about 2 left in the first the Celtics have answered pretty much point for point.

For the last 14 minutes the point spread has remained the same.

Cavs decided to play defense, and involve the role players tonight. The Celts were caught off guard by this unexpected turn of events.

well, Lebron did his roid turbo thing putting up 12 within the first few minutes, then the Celtics slowed the bleeding some in the second. Since about 2 left in the first the Celtics have answered pretty much point for point.

For the last 14 minutes the point spread has remained the same.

thanks.

so lebron blew his wad early. he's going to have a very quiet fourth, so if the celts cut it to 10 by the end of 3rd, i can see them pulling this out.

Cavs decided to play defense, and involve the role players tonight. The Celts were caught off guard by this unexpected turn of events.

thanks. it's defense or is assault the refs are allowing to happen to extend the series?

thanks. it's defense or is assault the refs are allowing to happen to extend the series?

I haven't noticed the refs being biased beyond normal standards, eg Lebron getting friendly whistles, refs refusing to enforce carries/travels, etc. The Celts would still be down big with refs help. It's almost like they're taking the night off. To their credit, the Cavs have gotten after it on defense. Lots of help side d, scrambling for loose balls, etc.

lebron looks super tired. he's exerting himself so much even with this lead. maybe go into the post to rest a little instead to running downhill every play?

Tristian Kardashian surely must have a shrine of Lebron in his home. lebron feeds him, changes him and tucks him into bed.

LeBron utilizing all of Lue’s coaching tonight. Unbeatable team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back