***2018 NBA Playoffs v6 - Warriors Making Grown Men Cry Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-1 looms imo

Rockets will win game 5

Warriors finish in 6
It's certainly possible. I gave up trying to figure out which Houstcan team will show up night to night a long time ago. I expect GSW to lock down on the supporting cast going forward and win the series, but anything from 4-1 Warios to 4-1 Houston is completely possible.

All this whining about lack of ball movement tonight, while ignoring that Houston put up 127 points with Hardcan going 9-24 and not getting to the line like he does in the regular season. Houston won this game. That's the story tonight, not GSW.

And by the way, to the people whining about ball movement. GSW did try moving the ball early and Houston jumped passing lanes and took it from them (when GS weren't throwing it out of bounds themselves). ISO is the only reason they 'limited' themselves to 15 TO's, they were on pace for a hell of a lot more. Houston came to play. Accept it.

Last edited:
LMAO if you don't know this crew

I have challeneged you and you immediately quit like a bitch lol
TwkiRXh.gif

True. Lmao @Palis not knowing who I am

Should I know who you are by a first name basis?

Last edited:
TwkiRXh.gif

Should I know who you are by a first name basis?
Good job on backing down you :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: coward. My dawgz would have hurt you. I'd have flown them all over the United States and then they would have fucked you up.

@faustian can hold it

Good job on backing down you :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: coward. My dawgz would have hurt you. I'd have flown them all over the United States and then they would have fucked you up.

@faustian can hold it
Lol. Has Paris been in here for the life off rounds? I'm not sure you're not just really confusing him.

missed the entire game and forgot to DVR it like a ruhtard

saw the highlights, but it was never really close today?

@faustian can hold it
Did you just censor the word fucking?

Dude I bet this joke is hilarious to some people in here.

Lol. Has Paris been in here for the life off rounds? I'm not sure you're not just really confusing him.

It is actually top level memeing

Ohhhh this is like that fake tough guy posturing shit that RR and Cuminhair were doing the other day where they were going to beat each other up and stuff?

Oh ok

Well

When we meet, bring all your friends, bring your girl too, because after I'm done slapping you, my wife is going to put a strap-on on and we're both going to DP her into a cum comatose while slapping her ass and face and shit like a good little sex slave and you're going to watch the whole time like the good cuckold you are.

PUSS

Wonder if curry has decided to fold a series early this year. Might give Houston a chance.

Still see gsw 4-1 or 4-2.

I actually thought cavs would do Boston easy but I completely forgot how fucking bad the whole team other than lebron is.

Wonder if curry has decided to fold a series early this year. Might give Houston a chance.

I actually thought cavs would do Boston easy but I completely forgot how fucking bad the whole team other than lebron is.

Staph is obviously injured but Showers keeping it on the DL. He has a hard time running and his handles sucks.

If CanPee3 keeps breaking his ankles, Rockettes will win the series.

Lebum not playing defense doesnt help either

We'll? You one of Kerr's assistants?

Bro, I've never seen you post in this thread and you're a 2015 join date. Did you become a Golden Showers super "fan" in 2015 as well?

Such a generic insult, you malicious little ho..

Kick rocks n weep while the warriors ruin another nba season for you...

Eric Gordon being red hot and Curry being ice cold from 3 pt range were big factors in last nights game. EG10 has to make his shots coming off the bench to keep the Rockets in this series

Just saw this commentary in a youtube comment. I liked it:

"After watching the game i just have one advice for the rockets, let cp3 run the pg everytime, its clear that the team plays 10x better and moves much better the ball and do much more off the ball movements. When harden has the ball its pretty much iso, but when cp3 has it, he more often than not gives the ball to the hot player or plays for him, look at how many times he just gave the ball to gordon, harden would never do that. With this i am not saying for harden not to iso but let cp3 decide the flow because thats what he does best, he is far from selfish and he will give the ball to harden still most of the times, but this way they are more unpredictable and the rockets just play better."

--

Also want to add that rewatching game 1, I now think that "the Rockets beating themselves" was much more a factor than I had originally thought. It was just a stagnant static effort most of the game.

Last edited:
I didn't watch the game or check the box score so I'm here to deliver @Madmick style riveting hot takes.

I think Houston played well and golden State didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back