***2018 NBA Playoffs v6 - Warriors Making Grown Men Cry Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pringles, you can clear the bench whenever. They've tapped out.

Gswussies need more all stars, FMVPs and regular season <Gordonhat>Unanimous mvps...

rockets won by 1. lost by 10. won by 8.

they are destroying them tonight.
I'm not just talking about head to head. This is what Houston can do when they play their game. They've done it all year. GSW isn't as hungry as last year. They've thrown in way more 'stinker' games than the past 3 years combined. None of this surprises me in the slightest.

But as far as head to head, again, the only game Houston lost, Hardcan was out. As usual, Monday night was a massive overreaction to a game 1 on this board. I still got GSW, especially now that they got home court back, but Houston is capable of blowing out anyone when they shoot like they have tonight and get out in transition. That's the story of this game.

When the Warriors lose they seem to do it in massive fashion.

refs just let them play stop with calling shit. just let this end already you dumb shits.

Will Steph get crushed tomorrow like Lebron would?

I'm not just talking about head to head. This is what Houston can do when they play their game. They've done it all year. GSW isn't as hungry as last year. They've thrown in way more 'stinker' games than the past 3 years combined. None of this surprises me in the slightest.

But as far as head to head, again, the only game Houston lost, Hardcan was out. As usual, Monday night was a massive overreaction to a game 1 on this board. I still got GSW, especially now that they got home court back, but Houston is capable of blowing out anyone when they shoot like they have tonight and get out in transition. That's the story of this game.

what are they going to do about the abuse Curry is getting on Defense. every play is basically a one of Harden, Paul, or Gordon isolating him.
and if he's out, they go after Looney or Swaggy or David West.

LMAO@ CAN MEDIA TRYING 2 SAVE FACE... LOL ROCKETS PLAYED SAME GAME BUT FIRED ON ALL TEXAS CYLINDERS

Will Steph get crushed tomorrow like Lebron would?
Steph's not in GOAT talks. he's not even in Top 20 talks. all that endes when he choked 2016 finals. had he won, he'd been in top 10 talks.

Steph's not in GOAT talks. he's not even in Top 20 talks. all that endes when he choked 2016 finals. had he won, he'd been in top 10 talks.
But he was the unanimous mvp.

what are they going to do about the abuse Curry is getting on Defense. every play is basically a one of Harden, Paul, or Gordon isolating him.
and if he's out, they go after Looney or Swaggy or David West.
That's their problem.

But outside of Harden, Houston shot 36-64 tonight and 13-27 from 3. They were due for a big game after everyone but Hardcan and CP0 were useless last game, but I don't think that's sustainable either.

What a weird post. I'm guessing you're a die hard "fan" of the warriors then?

That's right. I am, they are the best and most exciting team in the league.

Yeah they imported KD. But besides that, this 'super-team' is homegrown, made up of a bunch of unlikely stars.

War Warriors.

We'll come back strong after today's loss.

LMAO@ CAN MEDIA TRYING 2 SAVE FACE... LOL ROCKETS PLAYED SAME GAME BUT FIRED ON ALL TEXAS CYLINDERS
No, they got out in transition and hurried down the court even after made baskets so they weren't still setting up with 8 seconds left on the shot clock like in game 1. They made all the right adjustments.

But you're correct that the role players really came to play tonight. Impressive performance by the Rockettes.

That's right. I am, they are the best and most exciting team in the league.

Yeah they imported KD. But besides that, this 'super-team' is homegrown, made up of a bunch of unlikely stars.

War Warriors.

We'll come back strong after today's loss.
What position do you play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back