***2018 NBA Playoffs v6 - Warriors Making Grown Men Cry Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Durant’s a team leading -19.

Dudes a can. He should be letting Curry and Klay continue to go 10-30 even though he had the hot hand and outscored all other 4 starters combined on 18 less shats. LMAO.

Him trying to carry the team has nothing to do with every one else not showing up I'm sure. You should become a coach CuminHair

how is curry gonna magically learn to play defense on paul and harden?

Damn brah one game and you lose all faith. THis was not Warios basketball tonight. Teams have bad games and its not unusual for the Rockettes to do this on any given night. Just like the Rockettes made adjustments the Warios will make theirs and it will be a different game 3. Warios didn't move the ball around tonight worth a fuck and they turned the ball over. The series just got started imo..

Wonder how many points corey’s Man has scored today? Probably st least 60.

there's always someone in the yoffs that gets ridiculous calls. Hardcan wouldn't be half the player without the refs in his pocket

KD with 38 on 21 points. Geebus. Imagine if anyone else could make a shot.

Lmao at harden. Durant can’t bench more than 100lbs, yet he pushed a grown ass man over with ease using just his fingers.

Durcants going to be busy defending himself on twitter tonight.

Damn brah one game and you lose all faith. THis was not Warios basketball tonight. Teams have bad games and its not unusual for the Rockettes to do this on any given night. Just like the Rockettes made adjustments the Warios will make theirs and it will be a different game 3. Warios didn't move the ball around tonight worth a fuck and they turned the ball over. The series just got started imo..

are you even watching the game?

Warriors can win despite teams playing their best. that's why

Not against a team that has similar fire power that has the ability to blow anyone out in the NBA on any given night not to mention that the dubz played a horrendous game..Go smoke a bowl brah, you need to chill

are you even watching the game?

I turned it off with 8:54 left to go in the 4th. I called it midway thru the 2nd quarter, this game was a wrap soon as it started.

The Warriors playing like the Rockets played in game 1

holy fuck on these threes by houston.
This is what I'm saying. Houston came to play tonight. That's all this is. GSW was happy with the split, probably figured Houston might fold. Even if they didn't, they didn't come ready for Houston to shoot the lights out.

green should have just kicked him in the nuts. would have just been a common foul.

Anyone shocked by this game didn't watch these teams play this season.

durant playing hero ball is not the key. he needs to be the 3rd option, letting steph and klay get going and playing in the flow of the offense. just coming down, dumping it to him and watching him go to work is not sustainable. especially against a 3 point shooting team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back