***2018 NBA Playoffs v6 - Warriors Making Grown Men Cry Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
See you swallowed this false narrative, it’s perpetrated by those old fogie broadcasters attempting to stay relevant.

Go watch those shit games, the physicality is LESS.

CiH just stawhp, you have completely no idea wtf you're even talking about. It's obvious you didn't grow up watching those games, you've seen bits and pieces of them on YouTube or the NBA channel when they replay old playoff games. The league is a completely different landscape now and these fools are out there wearing high heels and lipstick cuz they're all soft, Rodman wore it because he is legit crazy. Only player in recent memory from today's game that would have fit the bill back in teh day is Artest.

You keep saying go and watch, you need to go and watch them

Boston is in a great spot. No question.

But they do have an issue with overlapping talent... Rozier and Kyrie are not complimenting pieces, similar to Brown / Tatum / Hayward... it’s a nice wing rotation but who loses minutes?

Ideally you’re flipping Hayward + Rozier for something like Anthony Davis, but that’s not happening... regardless they are in great position to either make a move like that or capitalize on an off year where they can win with what they have.

Otherwise tho, I just feel they are a cut below and won’t have enough to win it all.

CiH just stawhp, you have completely no idea wtf you're even talking about. It's obvious you didn't grow up watching those games, you've seen bits and pieces of them on YouTube or the NBA channel when they replay old playoff games. The league is a completely different landscape now and these fools are out there wearing high heels and lipstick cuz they're all soft, Rodman wore it because he is legit crazy. Only player in recent memory from today's game that would have fit the bill back in teh day is Artest.

You keep saying go and watch, you need to go and watch them

I remember those games Ceez, I remember that era. I just didn’t attach my identity or self worth to it like you blowhards.

I don't like GSW anymore than anyone else, but they are worlds better than any of those teams from the 80's and 90's. Obviously they'd have to change some things defensively if you're playing old rules, but movement, their shooting and ability to ISO with an extremely long Durant when they want to makes it impossible for any of those old teams to defend them effectively.

Even if you have Pippen on the Butler (still giving up a lot of length) and Jordan on Staph (who barely needs space to shoot), that leaves Klay Thompson to be guarded by Ron Harper and/or Steve Kerr. LMAO. Plus with Gaymond on the perimeter half the time, Rodman either wastes time guarding Iggy/Looney and Luke Longley is out on the perimeter where even Gaymond can blow by him to set someone else up, or Rodman is far from the basket on defense. And then how do they outscore GS? Jordan going for 60 every game? Anyone think Pippen is putting up great numbers against KD? Who else on that team would even be able to consistently get their shot off? Watch those old 90's games. Guys like Kerr/Kukoc are always open because defenses still thought giving up 3's was smart. That's not happening against GSW.

This is the best team ever constructed (with Durant) and I don't think it's particularly close. They were better last year with Durant hungry and the rest of them pissed about the previous Finals (plus their bench was better last year), but we have never seen talent like this on one team. Ever. Just too many great shooters with enough interior defense to make a difference.

Yes this is the greatest tam ever concocted. But only because we had real men back in the day. Men who weren't afraid to compete till the end with their city. Sure Ewing could have gone to Chicago, or Drexler could have paired up with Michael, but it was against the code. You competed till the end. It was unheard of to whore yourself out just to get a ring. Durant is a bitch. He's killed the NBA.

I remember those games Ceez, I remember that era. I just didn’t attach my identity or self worth to it like you blowhards.

You obviously have a bad case of dementia LOL

You have no self worth or respect. Let's not play that. You didn't because you're an insecure bum. The moment your balls drop I'll be waiting

Boston is in a great spot. No question.

But they do have an issue with overlapping talent... Rozier and Kyrie are not complimenting pieces, similar to Brown / Tatum / Hayward... it’s a nice wing rotation but who loses minutes?

Ideally you’re flipping Hayward + Rozier for something like Anthony Davis, but that’s not happening... regardless they are in great position to either make a move like that or capitalize on an off year where they can win with what they have.

Otherwise tho, I just feel they are a cut below and won’t have enough to win it all.
I assume Jaylen becomes the 6th man. Rozier has shown competency off ball and we know Kyrie has no problem not being ball dominant from his years with Bern (in fact, it probably would help keep him healthier).

We really don't have any clue what Stevens will devise though. We didn't get to see them together this season at all. I'm done doubting him until he cans something up after this year though.

Lmfao if I made a fake account on here to defend myself over anything CiH and everyone else would brutally laugh in my face and call me a bitch(rightfully so) but when KD does something like that anyone who calls him a bitch " reeks of under achieving lifetime loser-dom." This is truly pathetic on all levels.

Anyways its one game. People panic too often

hqdefault.jpg

You have no self worth or respect. Let's not play that. You didn't because you're an insecure bum. The moment your balls drop I'll be waiting

It’s so early in the day for you to be this drunk. I get it tho, tough loss last night.

It’s so early in the day for you to be this drunk. I get it tho, tough loss last night.

That's always your excuse. You need to do better. At least "fuck you rr" was amusing. Nobody is drunk today. Want to bet on a pic from the office? Take that l

Watch. No bet. No private shit either. Everything on the board

I still have the 26th circled on my calendar, do we have a venue yet?

Ok maybe you’re just retarded then, I always just assume you’re drunk because I can’t explain your incoherent ramblings.

So ok everyone, @RR is not drunk, he’s retarded.

Sorry to discover this (actually I’m not)

Fuck You RR you bitch ass fraud lmao!

Yes this is the greatest tam ever concocted. But only because we had real men back in the day. Men who weren't afraid to compete till the end with their city. Sure Ewing could have gone to Chicago, or Drexler could have paired up with Michael, but it was against the code. You competed till the end. It was unheard of to whore yourself out just to get a ring. Durant is a bitch. He's killed the NBA.
But a lot of those guys did go ring chasing. Drexler went to Houston. So did Barkley. The Knicks grabbed Spreewell, Houston and Childs to try to get Ewing over the hump. Walton went to Boston. Malone and Payton went to LA. It's just the players didn't have the power to force moves like they do today and the salary cap rules made it a lot harder to leave your first team and still see the kind of money you would have made. So you saw it happening in their 30's instead of the beginning of their primes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back