***2018 NBA Playoffs v6 - Warriors Making Grown Men Cry Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
How will the closet homosexual Shannon Sharpe spin this? will he find an obscure Jordan game with similar numbers again?

I heard Shannon Sharpe was gay on the 'low low' but I didn't believe it. Is this really true or are you just being a cheeky bastard?

I didn't realize Capela was getting max offers. I take it back. He may be gone. I know Morey loves him, but I can't imagine an analytics guy matching that for defense and rebounds. Lol.

without Capela they have zero rim protection.

lol. can you imagine Lebron being asked to play the Capela role at times, setting picks for Harden all game and then living off scraps and lobs! James Hardhead ain't changing.

this is gonna be good!

without Capela they have zero rim protection.

lol. can you imagine Lebron being asked to play the Capela role at times, setting picks for Harden all game and then living off scraps and lobs! James Hardhead ain't changing.

this is gonna be good!
It won't be all game, he'll still get more burn than CP0. But yeah, they'll definitely need to replace Capela. D and board guys aren't that hard to find though. They just can't let him talk them into getting Triscan. Lol.

I heard Shannon Sharpe was gay on the 'low low' but I didn't believe it. Is this really true or are you just being a cheeky bastard?

just my intuition
he shows it when he gets excited.
he's like a side chick screaming at her man during a boxing match when he goes all out for Lebron.
then there is the whole 'sipping water' like a Desperate Housewife when he's being Shady.
the tight suits.

ain't no straight 50 year old Hall Of Hame athlete writing poems about a young ball player.

it's love. gay love.

It won't be all game, he'll still get more burn than CP0. But yeah, they'll definitely need to replace Capela. D and board guys aren't that hard to find though. They just can't let him talk them into getting Triscan. Lol.

Tristan Kardashian is done with Lebron. he made his choice, big ass over big hommie

I've never watched that Shannon Sharpe show, but I know he's on with that troll Bayless. I'm sure he could make anyone lose their minds with the nonsense he throws at the wall to see what sticks.

And if Sharpe were gay, we know Bayless would have outed him years ago. Lol.

Seriously? Ok, nevermind. Maybe Capela is gone. Lol. He's a solid young talent, but LMAO maxing a player who can't create anything on offense.

That's the rumor (have to renounce Elf too to get him). I don't think it will happen now that they can get Ayton.

I've never watched that Shannon Sharpe show, but I know he's on with that troll Bayless. I'm sure he could make anyone lose their minds with the nonsense he throws at the wall to see what sticks.

And if Sharpe were gay, we know Bayless would have outed him years ago. Lol.

Shannon was slick about it. while talking about another athlete and rumors, he slipped in that in the 90s there were rumors about him being gay because he loved to work out and posed in magazines half naked.

the gay is strong with this one

just my inutition
he shows it when he gets excited.
he's like a side chick screaming at her man during a boxing match when he goes all out for Lebron.
then there is the whole 'sipping water' like a Desperate Housewife when he's being Shady.
the tight suits.

ain't no straight 50 year old Hall Of Hame athlete writing poems about a young ball player.

it's love. gay love.

You know, you just may be right. I got nothing against Sharpe (he can be pretty hilarious sometimes) but he can be a little suspect especially when he gets 'emotional.' Some of that could be just him putting on a show. But then again Stephen A Smith gets really excited too but he doesn't come across as 'sweet' when he does it. Who knows bruh. LOL

You know, you just may be right. I got nothing against Sharpe (he can be pretty hilarious sometimes) but he can be a little suspect especially when he gets 'emotional.' Some of that could be just him putting on a show. But then again Stephen A Smith gets really excited too but he doesn't come across as 'sweet' when he does it. Who knows bruh. LOL

the way he's 'catty' with Joy? he's not flirting. it's...catty. two bitches side eyeing each other.

the show is a blast though. every topic turns into a Lebron debate. lol.

Does Bayless still have wet dreams about Tebow or is that over? It's been a long time since I've bothered watching him. He was a terrible columnist. Never understood how he got a TV gig, until I started to spend more time online and realized there is a market for trolls.

Does Bayless still have wet dreams about Tebow or is that over? It's been a long time since I've bothered watching him. He was a terrible columnist. Never understood how he got a TV gig, until I started to spend more time online and realized there is a market for trolls.

no. he has three topics
1.Lebron. (trying to prove KD is now better; MJ is GOAT)
2.Tom Brady is GOAT (Aaron Rodgers hate)
3.Cowboys

They have a great conversation once every 2-3 months,

Best sports talk show is Speak for Yourself. Jason Witlock is 50/50. he either hits a home run with a nuanced, complex argument or he wiffs. Colin Cowherd also cuts through the bull (on everything but Lebron) and presents a realist, adult view. Broussard is good on it too.

rest of sports show suck. i,have em bas background noise

Colin Cowherd is what Skip Bayless would be if Bayless had never actually watched a game. There is nothing realist in his view (used to catch his radio show sometimes). It's all played out in his imagination and regurgitated from there to his audience. But it's been a few years, maybe he's changed (I doubt it). But I can't stand any show that is talking heads debating/ranting alone, regardless the topic.

Colin Cowherd is what Skip Bayless would be if Bayless had never actually watched a game. There is nothing realist in his view (used to catch his radio show sometimes). It's all played out in his imagination and regurgitated from there to his audience. But it's been a few years, maybe he's changed (I doubt it).

not on sports, but on human motivation. why owners and athletes behave as they do.

he was the first and only media figure to call out how absurd Westbrook was last year. everyone attacked him, including ex players, he's been living it up this playoffs as he was proven right.

he doesn't talk the actual game, but the storylines around the game. it's a different taken than Bayless and Nick Wright who pretend to know the game. Colin doesn't pretend to be some kind of expert, which I like.

he's also not thin skinned like Skip and can take jokes at his expense.

Last edited:
the way he's 'catty' with Joy? he's not flirting. it's...catty. two bitches side eyeing each other.

the show is a blast though. every topic turns into a Lebron debate. lol.

Hahahaha!!! he does get a little 'catty' with Joy! Joy is fine as fuck, too. I'd be trying to get on that if I was on the show with her. Maybe she's too much woman for him. LOL

Yeah the show is cool when they are not talking about NFL protests.

Will Cain is solid. Slaps around Stephen A and Max on First take regularly.

Will Cain is solid. Slaps around Stephen A and Max on First take regularly.

yup. Will destroys them. he's a lawyer. it shows. he cuts through Max and his sentimental liberal nonsense and pandering.

Max is a reformed wigga white boy so he has to slip in a rap lyric or two. cornball

Hahahaha!!! he does get a little 'catty' with Joy! Joy is fine as fuck, too. I'd be trying to get on that if I was on the show with her. Maybe she's too much woman for him. LOL

Yeah the show is cool when they are not talking about NFL protests.

Bruh. Shannon turns into Shannon Luther X. Jr.

it was such a bitch move when he turned on his old friend Ray Lewis to defend the puppet Kapernick. lost respect for him that day. how are you gonna attack your friend for a dude who 'bent the knee'.
<Ned01>

Bruh. Shannon turns into Shannon Luther X. Jr.

it was such a bitch move when he turned on his old friend Ray Lewis to defend the puppet Kapernick. lost respect for him that day. how are you gonna attack your friend for a dude who 'bent the knee'.
<Ned01>

He straight turned on Ray Lewis who I though was his dude. Basically called Lewis an 'Uncle Tom' on national television. If you've noticed, Ray hasn't been coming on there as much as before. Could be for other reasons but I know those two may have fell out a little bit.

And Kap is a straight puppet. No doubt

Lmao @ watching a show with shitlock, Cowturd, and Broussard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back