***2018 NBA Playoffs v6 - Warriors Making Grown Men Cry Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're so lazy it's hard to watch. They don't rotate. They make lazy passes. They give up boards to basic effort by the opposition. It's really pretty pathetic.
reflects lebron perfectly.

Jae Crowder spoke truth to power and got exiles to a racist Mormon state as penance by his Grace

He's great on help and has the low center of gravity (for an NBA big) to body the hell out of people in the paint. I just think it's a waste any time he's set up on the perimeter defensively. Rotations are rotations, that's fine, but that's not his strength and it's an area where Smart is better than him. But to your original question, of course Green is better against guys like AD. Whereas Smart is better on a guy like Lebron or Harden (even with that gif).

Klay to the rescue. It's unfair to have both Klay and Draymond. then throw in Durantula roaming and Iggy being a sneaky fuck.

someone better form a super team. but the thing is, no super team is going to have the chemistry and synergy.

Boston with Claw could trouble them. but beat them 4 out of 7. difficult.

reflects lebron perfectly.

Jae Crowder spoke truth to power and got exiles to a racist Mormon state as penance by his Grace
I've never seen a Lebron team this lazy in his 15 years in the league. And Crowder is a complete and total bum. Lol at him having an opinion that matters. He was worse than the cans who replaced him. Maybe Lebron wouldn't have needed to 'chase stats' if his starting SF/PF could shoot over 42% from the field (32% from 3) or grab more than 3 rebounds.

I've never seen a Lebron team this lazy in his 15 years in the league. And Crowder is a complete and total bum. Lol at him having an opinion that matters. He was worse than the cans who replaced him. Maybe Lebron wouldn't have needed to 'chase stats' if his starting SF/PF could shoot over 42% from the field (32% from 3) or grab more than 3 rebounds.

I wouldn't say Crowder is a bum. He was solid on the Celts and Jazz.

Worse than Hood?

"Your tongue or your fingers?"

Crowder chose his tongue.

I wouldn't say Crowder is a bum. He was solid on the Celts and Jazz.
He was not solid on the Jazz. He was fucking terrible. He just shot a lot more (even less efficiently).

On the Celtics, he did have his (by far) two best seasons. I'm giving credit to Stevens for that for figuring out how to make him not suck.

The day Lebron goes to the Warriors is the day I stop pretending to watch basketball.

The day Lebron goes to the Warriors is the day I stop pretending to watch basketball.

why would the Warriors take him? lol. he's like a hoe with STDs and the Warriors are .... married to hoes without STDs.

He was not solid on the Jazz. He was fucking terrible. He just shot a lot more (even less efficiently).

On the Celtics, he did have his (by far) two best seasons. I'm giving credit to Stevens for that for figuring out how to make him not suck.

He played decently in the playoffs.

Never was really into Rachel Nichols but she is looking good

He'll go to Houston and all the people who defend Durant will lose their minds.

He'll go to Houston and all the people who defend Durant will lose their minds.

can you imagine the percentage of ISO plays?

how would they even play? None of them are spot of shooters, all needing rhythm.

defense? lol.

will Rockets let CP3 go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back