***2018 NBA Playoffs v6 - Warriors Making Grown Men Cry Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a better ball handler than Gaymond by a long shot. Green gets so much credit for managing to find one of his 3 superstar teammates it's ridiculous. He is not a good offensive player. Full stop. Smart is also not faking tough like Donkey.

Yeah Green is very overrated on offence. He can sometimes look decent because there is so much talent on that team that nobody gives a shit when he has the ball. All he has to do is be opportunistic.

BoringGlassHoverfly.gif

guarding every player on the court.
<Gordonhat>
Ok. Nice play. He still gets blown by by guards all the time.

I remember some people hyping those trade deadline additions up..

hmm, I wonder who they are.
I think it's hard to argue they didn't improve some after those trades, but clearly it wasn't enough to make them a real defensive squad.

59-39 second half to the Celtics. LMAO.

I'm still waiting to hear that this Uncle Drew movie is a hoax. That is going to be fucking awful. It's a cute gimmick for a few minutes, but a movie?

Don't Cavs have the highest payroll in the league?? Bron has gotta stop getting his buddies big deals...

I think it's hard to argue they didn't improve some after those trades, but clearly it wasn't enough to make them a real defensive squad.

59-39 second half to the Celtics. LMAO.

Their defense got a little better after losing IT, but none of those guys with the exception of maybe Hill have been contributing these yoffs.

I'm still waiting to hear that this Uncle Drew movie is a hoax. That is going to be fucking awful. It's a cute gimmick for a few minutes, but a movie?

They even put Reggie Miller in it lol

Ok. Nice play. He still gets blown by by guards all the time.
all the time?

w5dzcoi-imgur1.gif

sure. he's no Claw on the perimeter, or Klay, or even Smart out there. but he does play solid in today's game where every team has elite ball handlers.

his strength has always been help defense.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

If Lebron is going to have to carry a shitty team he should do it for a city not located in a flyover state.

Their defense got a little better after losing IT, but none of those guys with the exception of maybe Hill have been contributing these yoffs.
They're so lazy it's hard to watch. They don't rotate. They make lazy passes. They give up boards to basic effort by the opposition. It's really pretty pathetic.

They're so lazy it's hard to watch. They don't rotate. They make lazy passes. They give up boards to basic effort by the opposition. It's really pretty pathetic.

Which makes the Raptors sweep even more bizarre and pathetic.

all the time?

w5dzcoi-imgur1.gif

sure. he's no Claw on the perimeter, or Klay, or even Smart out there. but he does play solid in today's game where every team has elite ball handlers.

his strength has always been help defense.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
He's great on help and has the low center of gravity (for an NBA big) to body the hell out of people in the paint. I just think it's a waste any time he's set up on the perimeter defensively. Rotations are rotations, that's fine, but that's not his strength and it's an area where Smart is better than him. But to your original question, of course Green is better against guys like AD. Whereas Smart is better on a guy like Lebron or Harden (even with that gif).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back