***2018 NBA Playoffs v6 - Warriors Making Grown Men Cry Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have too much respect for LeRoid to celebrate just yet. GOAT Stevens is a fucking master though

Yo why the fuck are we comparing gaymond to marcus smart lmao

nice of JR Smiff to contribute tonight with a huge 0 points

Racists have been terrible on the road. This will be 2-2 coming back to Boston.

Lebron is going to look good in purple and yellow.

Fuck that i hope he gets hit by a truck, we dont want that can at the end of his career. Id rather keep losing than watch him hood hop again into our shit

How will the closet homosexual Shannon Sharpe spin this? will he find an obscure Jordan game with similar numbers again?

LeBron 42/12/10

Still lost. That makes me feel good.

Fuck that i hope he gets hit by a truck, we dont want that can at the end of his career. Id rather keep losing than watch him hood hop again into our shit
What position do you play?

back to Cleveland and up the dosage. It’s not over yet

Van Gundy hit the nail on the head, with his statements about (referring the Cleveland) if you know it's your last year together, and even if you're facing a team that's clearly superior, you should go out swinging, as a team.

I'm actually looking forward to game 3 now. Looks for the Cavs to go for broke.

how you think Smart would do against AD?
Have you seen Draymond try to D up quality guards? He's a fucking matador. Shocking the PF defends Centers better. Green is an excellent defender, but his offensive game is 100% about the team he's on.

will Colin Cowherd rip into Lebron like he did Harden for being ball dominant and zero defense, a worthless 40 point game?

I wonder if people would white knight LeRoid if he went to Golden state.

I wonder if people would white knight LeRoid if he went to Golden state.

He would get ripped apart by everyone. His own kids would disown him.

The possibility is intriguing though.

Bp_A1wKCMAALXfa.jpg:large

Bern: 16/29 for 42, 10 and 12
Love: 9/18 for 22 and 15

Rest: 12/37 for 30 and 20, while playing unbelievably lazy defense and just paying attention when passing.

Lol, Bern is so gone this offseason.

Have you seen Draymond try to D up quality guards? He's a fucking matador. Shocking the PF defends Centers better. Green is an excellent defender, but his offensive game is 100% about the team he's on.
BoringGlassHoverfly.gif

guarding every player on the court.
<Gordonhat>

Bern: 16/29 for 42, 10 and 12
Love: 9/18 for 22 and 15

Rest: 12/37 for 30 and 20, while playing unbelievably lazy defense and just paying attention when passing.

Lol, Bern is so gone this offseason.

Clarkson and Nance showing their value on a playoff team.

Nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back