***** 2018 NBA Offseason Thread v4: RIP DEMAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao Bern has never had a teammate as good as KAJ or prime Snaq. Imagine being drafted onto a team with either one and not having to worry about being the chosen one. Only Bern can take those expectations and fucking shatter them.
Prime Snaq and KAJ never had teammates as good as Kobe and Magic.

You're arguing apples to oranges... again. Aren't you training to be a litigator yet you litigate at such an infantile level.

LolBron got fed up with losing, so he got the 2nd best SG in the league and a very versatile, top big all star when no other teams had what Miami had in 3 all star starters.

Pierce, Rondo and Garnett were all AS in 2010 for the Celtics (not all Starters, but still); if anything that was them that started it.

As Ray Allen was still pretty good as well

Lol. Lakers signed Rondo, Cance and Javale McGee. Glass houses

fair enough, but lets be real, if it was someone else getting Melo, you'd be laughing too.

suo8lkl8ez52acljf3rr.jpg

i cant believe they actually let him touch the trophy.

Prime Snaq and KAJ never had teammates as good as Kobe and Magic.

You're arguing apples to oranges... again. Aren't you training to be a litigator yet you litigate at such an infantile level.

LolBron got fed up with losing, so he got the 2nd best SG in the league and a very versatile, top big all star when no other teams had what Miami had in 3 all star starters.

Not sure what your point is. When your second best player is Zydrunas Ilgauskas you might as well kill yourself if you think you're gonna get a ring. Kareem Ablul Jacan played with Oscar Robertson, the arguable GOAT. You had two of the best players ever on the same team in 1970-1974 and you have the audacity to spew such bullshit. We might agree politically but you're a can when it comes to NBA knowledge.

fair enough, but lets be real, if it was someone else getting Melo, you'd be laughing too.

I said already that I'm not a fan of Melo anymore. There's at least an outside chance that Paul can get something out of him. It's worth a gamble for as cheap as he's coming. I'd rather have Melo at 5.3 than Ariza at 15 mil.

Same as I didn't want Boogie but for 5 mil I would have taken him.

I'd honestly rather have Melo than Rondo, Cance and Javale combined but that's not saying much

I said already that I'm not a fan of Melo anymore. There's at least an outside chance that Paul can get something out of him. It's worth a gamble for as chea as he's coming. I'd rather have Melo at 5.3 than Ariza at 15 mil.

Same as I didn't want Boogie but for 5 mil I would have taken him.

I'd honestly rather have Melo than Rondo, Cance and Javale combined but that's not saying much

right but your team is contending, mine is not. its a step in the wrong direction.

he has one thing he does, and by that i mean did, well and is a minus at everything else. as little effort as they both put into defense, having Harden and Carmelo on the floor at the same time sounds disastrous.

i'd take rondo or stevenson rather than him. at least those guys can come off the bench and not complain. most guys in the league before him.

hell i bet the rockets will dump him by the all star game.

i dont think its a good choice for him to have the jacket and hat when the others dont. and he looks like a little kid.
Not that serious bro, it's a classic picture of a very young Kobe as a winner.

Not sure what your point is. When your second best player is Zydrunas Ilgauskas you might as well kill yourself if you think you're gonna get a ring. Kareem Ablul Jacan played with Oscar Robertson, the arguable GOAT. You had two of the best players ever on the same team in 1970-1974 and you have the audacity to spew such bullshit. We might agree politically but you're a can when it comes to NBA knowledge.
<FookIsThatGuy>

right but your team is contending, mine is not. its a step in the wrong direction.

he has one thing he does, and by that i mean did, well and is a minus at everything else. as little effort as they both put into defense, having Harden and Carmelo on the floor at the same time sounds disastrous.

i'd take rondo or stevenson rather than him. at least those guys can come off the bench and not complain. most guys in the league before him.

hell i bet the rockets will dump him by the all star game.

How is it a step in the wrong direction? That doesn't even make sense. They didn't trade for him. They're signing him for dirt cheap. Paul isn't going to let him fuck up the locker room. If he sucks, oh well, get rid of him. You literally lost nothing. If by some outside chance that he buys into the system then it's a huge win.

Lol at Rondo and Cance not complaining. Two of the biggest headcases in the entire league. That's laughable

I'll take that bet. How much?

How is it a step in the wrong direction? That doesn't even make sense. They didn't trade for him. They're signing him for dirt cheap. Paul isn't going to let him fuck up the locker room. If he sucks, oh well, get rid of him. You literally lost nothing. If by some outside chance that he buys into the system then it's a huge win.

Lol at Rondo and Cance not complaining. Two of the biggest headcases in the entire league. That's laughable

I'll take that bet. How much?

i'll be honest, i constantly forget Chris Paul is on that team. so i'll concede the point, i just really dont have any respect for Carmelo.

well, they both behaved well last season. and the lakers are a different beast than the other teams, and LeBron is a different presence, with a lot of power.

Yeah Lance Stephenson is going to bend the knee to Lebron all of a sudden..

<{1-1}>

i would absolutely rather have Lance Stephenson, right now, over Carmelo
even negating salary entirely

Can’t wait for the first game Lance shoots three off balance ISO bricks in a row, Lebron will rip his head off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back