***** 2018 NBA Offseason Thread v3: Biggest signing in League history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must suck to support a team without 16 titles.

Don't be mad when you guys get Rocked by the UTAH JAZZ. hahahhaha. Go ahead and add Kawhi you aint winning shit FAKERS. No more fake Hollywood championships this time around. Staples Center fans can continue to look down at there Smart Phones during the game more than any other home crowd in the league like always..

Tell Jack Nicholson to lick my balls also.

Don't be mad when you guys get Rocked by the UTAH JAZZ. hahahhaha. Go ahead and add Kawhi you aint winning shit FAKERS. No more fake Hollywood championships this time around. Staples Center fans can continue to look down at there Smart Phones during the game more than any other fan base in the league like always..
How many titles to catch up?

Don't be mad when you guys get Rocked by the UTAH JAZZ. hahahhaha. Go ahead and add Kawhi you aint winning shit FAKERS. No more fake Hollywood championships this time around. Staples Center fans can continue to look down at there Smart Phones during the game more than any other home crowd in the league like always..

Here’s a guy that’s destined to look like a fucking moron lmao

Its just so crazy, nobody was talking about this. This seriously came out of fuckin nowhere and then for 5.3 million... what. the. fuck.

Warriors front office is on another level right now.

That said, DeMarcus sucks... I wonder how his garbage lazy inefficient ass will morph his game to fit in to the Warriors system. Going to be interesting.

Still just an absurd amount of talent on one roster.
Subtraction by addition

{<jimmies}

I would like to say you could do better than Jack Nicholson’s old crusty ass but that would be lying.

BreakableAlarmingGalapagosmockingbird-max-1mb.gif

Rude boy Rudy Gobert is going to stuff Lebrons shit in.

Here’s a guy that’s destined to look like a fucking moron lmao

That post is one big fail. Between “looking down at THERE fake smart phones” Implying that the lakers have won “fake” championships ???? And requesting a guy who’s gotta be pushing 80 to court his balls I'm not sure that you could stoop any lower.

That post is one big fail. Between “looking down at THERE fake smart phones” Implying that the lakers have won “fake” championships ???? And requesting a guy who’s gotta be pushing 80 to court his balls I'm not sure that you could stoop any lower.

The only thing fail is when your fake Hollywood assembled garbage team get's fucking Rocked in the playoffs. A bigger failure than when the Lakers had the Hall of Famers Fail Club Kobe,Shaq,Malone, Payton. Phil Jackson and lost in the finals to the Pistons. hahaha. that was one of the best things ever.

The only thing fail is when your fake Hollywood assembled garbage team get's fucking Rocked in the playoffs. A bigger failure than when the Lakers had the Hall of Famers Fail Club Kobe,Shaq,Malone, Payton. Phil Jackson and lost in the finals to the Pistons. hahaha. that was one of the best things ever.

You make shitcat sound like a rocket scientist. Good lord.

The Emotional Lesbian better not fuck up the Splash Brothers dynasty

WTF? I get on a plane in Rome this morning, fly over the Atlantic and the NBA 2018-19 season is already over?

Glad you group of retards are arguing against your loser ass teams instead of having a problem with the fucking MONSTARS being an actual fucking team.

You a clippers fan or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back