***** 2018 NBA Offseason Thread v3: Biggest signing in League history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maginka only wanted him to play 1 game but Jason Barkley wanted to put in work. It was beneficial imo. Even though this is just SL, he's making a serious case to start over KCP.

that or he's making a serious case as trade bait.

KCP is on a one year looking to show his value for a long term with somebody.

now on a LeBron team he's gonna be seen a lot more. if there was ever a time for him to play his butt off, its this year.

KCP is on a one year looking to show his value for a long term with somebody.

now on a LeBron team he's gonna be seen a lot more. if there was ever a time for him to play his butt off, its this year.
I believe in KCP. The dude's got talent.

I believe in KCP. The dude's got talent.
lol'd when people said his new contract was an overpay. His jail term really fucked up his game towards the beginning of the season (dude was shooting 44% from 3 after jail.). The only thing I don't like about him is his decision making. Love his defense and his scoring became a lot less streaky towards the end.

Love kcp’s defense and the fact he gets to basket a lot off cuts and transition. Absolutely hate his decision making though, plays like he thinks he’s prime Mitch Richmond sometimes. Also despit his 39% 3pt shooting, I still don’t think he’s a great shooter. Like I don’t mind him taking open threes but I never expect them to go in

If the Lakers must, they should make the Spurs a godfather offer of KCP/Dung and a protected 2nd rounder for Kawhi in December imo.

If it must be rushed I guess MVP Hart/Dung for Kawhi.

fuck the Spuds.
<BronTroll1>

Kawhi looking to play for Team USA. POP will be there during scrimmage in a few days...

Will kawhi's people cause a scene??

lol @ Lebron letting that happen. Maybe he can start over Bozo

Prob not a bad idea tbh. Don’t see how bozo and juice can be on the court at the same time since they both need the ball to maximize their effectiveness.

Prob not a bad idea tbh. Don’t see how bozo and juice can be on the court at the same time since they both need the ball to maximize their effectiveness.

word is LeBron is planning on playing more post up and less ball handling.

surely its a "believe it when i see it" type of thing, but it should help lighten his workload.

Lebron could totally still dominate as a high/low post scorer and distributor like a better Marc Gasol or whatever

Probably better for his body/longevity also, have no clue if thats what he'll do. But they do have rondo and lonzo who cant shoot and need to penetrate to create...

cRaps and Spuds close to sealing a deal revolving around Derozan and Kiwi

i either wanted him on the Lakers, or somewhere he cant hurt the lakers.

the Raptors fit the bill.

Once kiwi gets here and finds out weed is legal he will change his mind

If not fuck him

Lmao trading Demar for a guy who’s leaving/might never suit up. I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back