***** 2018 NBA Offseason Thread v3: Biggest signing in League history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yanis doesn’t want him on the team so that’s basically worth at least 20 million. I’m surprised I have to tell the supposed Fucks fan this.

Could still trade him. I think Jabari is garbage anyways, so it's whatever.

Yanis doesn’t want him on the team so that’s basically worth at least 20 million. I’m surprised I have to tell the supposed Fucks fan this.
I thought he was supportive of Jabari coming back? Must have missed something...

Parker won't help Chicago be a playoff team.

Parker won't help Chicago be a playoff team.
Who cares, glad to see him back home.

I was saying a while ago in previous thread that I'd hope the Bulls signed him. I just though the Bucks would match an offer. Glad they didn't

Who cares, glad to see him back home.

I was saying a while ago in previous thread that I'd hope the Bulls signed him. I just though the Bucks would match an offer. Glad they didn't
The Bulls should save the money.

Does Healthy Jabari exist?
Guess we'll have to find out. Healthy, we've seen a 20/6 Jabari. Well worth it if he stays on the court. A third knee injury would be the worst luck ever. Pretty much should retire at that point.

They were trying to pass Wiggins and Parker as the next LeBron. <Lmaoo>

They were trying to pass Wiggins and Parker as the next LeBron. <Lmaoo>
That's nothing new, there's someone trying to pass off a lot of athletes off as the next _______.

Doesn't mean they know what they're talking about. Most of them never played professionally a day in their lives.

People say the same thing about Simmons. Maybe one day he'll learn how to shoot and get there. Doubt it though.

Bulls seem to be the only team spending money this off season... too bad it’s on LaVine and Jabari lol.

Wendell Carter looks like he will be good tho.

I like Jabari (when the team is on offense) but it says a lot about his market when the only teams interested in him are the Kings and Bulls... the same teams who both fought to give Lavine a shitty contract

Wouldn’t have minded him back at a reasonable price, otherwise don’t care he’s gone. He sealed his fate after whining about playing time during the goddamn playoffs. Maybe if you gave a shit on defense that wouldn’t happen

He’s an efficient scorer but that’s about it. Between him and Zach any decent 2/3 is gonna drop 30+ on them every game

I thought he was supportive of Jabari coming back? Must have missed something...

Not really sure. He’s said it publicly but “the sources” say otherwise. Think there’s been frustration from Parker’s side because he wanted to be the face of the franchise but has yet to accept that will never happen. The rumor that GA doesn’t like his attitude might be true, his work ethic and competitive drvie is ridiculous and to see a guy who thinks he’s the best when he doesn’t even try on one end of the court would probably be irritating

Easily better than a can that’s always hurt. Basically a Sam Bowie of this era

Yea but that’s a career v career conclusion.

I’m taking this season, Jabari v Melo, so long as Jabari plays, he’s better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back