***** 2018 NBA Offseason Thread v3: Biggest signing in League history

Status
Not open for further replies.

He could have been the hero the NBA needed.

So Cousins to the Warriors? Why even bother playing the game anymore.

Its just so crazy, nobody was talking about this. This seriously came out of fuckin nowhere and then for 5.3 million... what. the. fuck.

Warriors front office is on another level right now.

That said, DeMarcus sucks... I wonder how his garbage lazy inefficient ass will morph his game to fit in to the Warriors system. Going to be interesting.

Still just an absurd amount of talent on one roster.

Its just so crazy, nobody was talking about this. This seriously came out of fuckin nowhere and then for 5.3 million... what. the. fuck.

Warriors front office is on another level right now.

That said, DeMarcus sucks... I wonder how his garbage lazy inefficient ass will morph his game to fit in to the Warriors system. Going to be interesting.

Still just an absurd amount of talent on one roster.

Warios FO did nothing.

Shitmarcus wasn't getting any good offers and took the easy way out like the coward he is. Riding coattails for a "ring", if you could even call it that at this point.

Truly a coward for the ages.

I should be mad about this Boogie signing but the salt coming from day-old Lakers fans makes it worth it

Now Lebron is going to have to beat a starting 5 full of all stars with Lance, Javelle and Rondo. Lol
Like I've been saying all this time I dont understand the basketball reason for his move at all

Cousins took a 300% paycut lmao

What else could lebron do? If he resigned win Cleveland he’d be “chasing money” and doesn’t care about winning. Signs with the lakers and he prepares for a career in Hollywood and doesn’t care about winning. If he goes to Houston he’s just going to an already good team for an easy ring.. the guy gets shit on no matter what lol.
Could have recruited people to Cleveland by offering in future movies that he was going to produce that would have made sense basketball wise.

If he somehow got boogie and Kawhi on the Cavs they have a shot of beating warios

Could have recruited people to Cleveland by offering in future movies that he was going to produce that would have made sense basketball wise.

If he somehow got boogie and Kawhi on the Cavs they have a shot of beating warios
Cavs have no assets for Kiwi you imbecile

I’m also pretty positive that Boogie doesn’t like Bron

I'm officially a Warriors fan now. Baron Davis, Stephen Jackson, Al Harrington style..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back