***** 2018 NBA Offseason Thread v3: Biggest signing in League history

Status
Not open for further replies.
uKbsWIY.jpg

Cousins wants to win I guess, not waste his time preparing for a career in Hollywood.

What else could lebron do? If he resigned win Cleveland he’d be “chasing money” and doesn’t care about winning. Signs with the lakers and he prepares for a career in Hollywood and doesn’t care about winning. If he goes to Houston he’s just going to an already good team for an easy ring.. the guy gets shit on no matter what lol.

Need true back more than ever atm. He's had enough time to rest/rejuvenate.

What else could lebron do? If he resigned win Cleveland he’d be “chasing money” and doesn’t care about winning. Signs with the lakers and he prepares for a career in Hollywood and doesn’t care about winning. If he goes to Houston he’s just going to an already good team for an easy ring.. the guy gets shit on no matter what lol.

Go read my post in the original predictions thread. I still think the Sixers made the most sense. Either stay for the money or go to another eastern conference team and hope for the best.

WTF IS THIS SHIT!!!!

what is the purpose of the next season anymore?

Go read my post in the original predictions thread. I still think the Sixers made the most sense. Either stay for the money or go to another eastern conference team and hope for the best.

Then he gets shit on for avoiding the Western conference and staying in the lEast

Holy fuckin shit lmfao

Swapped Javale for Derpmarcus. Unbelievable

The Warriors are better than any possible East All Star team could be

Sounds like Cousins wasn't getting any big offers from what's being reported. I get he's going to miss 40-50 games next year, just seems like he could've gotten a few more $$.

Need true back more than ever atm. He's had enough time to rest/rejuvenate.

Rumours out there Lakers are going after Demar if they can't land Kawhi. Surely that'll put them over the top

Then he gets shit on for avoiding the Western conference and staying in the lEast

Sure, there are always going to be detractors. Dude is one of the most polarizing figures....goes with the territory. But you can't honestly say dude made the right call here....unless the right call is coasting until retirement. Which whatever, he's had a great career.

He inevitably gets shit on for a decline in Simmons play or trade too.

Who actually wants to live in Philly

The Warriors are better than any possible East All Star team could be

I’m struggling to think of 5 from the east that could compete and even take it to 6.

Kyrie
DeRozan
Giannis
I don’t know, Proshitgis?
Drummdumb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back