***2018 NBA Offseason Thread v1: Where will Lebron Go ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lonzo diss track was fire

Last edited:
Allow me to educate you on this matter.

As someone who has won on every level and continues to do so, it doesn’t take long that you realize the celebrations are just an opportunity for those around you to get a brief whiff of your success for themselves.

Sure, the first celebration is fun because it’s new but every successive celebration is just another hurdle on your path to more winning.

All that said from what I saw Curry did a good job recognizing that this was a day for the “fans” and treating them to some memories that will surely last a lifetime.

And who's fans do you think are having a better time? Yeah, the ones where the athletes that they are celebrating actually seem to be enjoying it.

Now I've heard it all. A celebration is a hurdle to winning more. <45><45>

Josh "Barkley" Hart kickin it w/ PG in LA. PG and Juice to the Lakes confirmed

Last edited:
Lol at KD needing help to pull the cork out. Not surprising at all, but funny.

Ramona Shellbourne said the Lakers are worried that the immaturity of Lonzo and Kuzma is going to scare off Raul 24 and Lebron.

There's the media clickbait for the day. Wonder how Buffethurst with try and top that. He already used up his KD and Lebron to the Lakers yesterday.

This shit is going to be as bad as Tebow until Juice decides

Are the Clippers just tanking this season, or are they trying to recruit any of these FA's who clearly would like to go to LA?

My guess would be tank.

Masai says he has a huge surprise to announce soon. Northern Juice looms!!

Are the Clippers just tanking this season, or are they trying to recruit any of these FA's who clearly would like to go to LA?
well depends imo. West is there to rebuild, but if they can't get anyone noteworthy I'm going to assume they just save their cap space for next year.

Masai says he has a huge surprise to announce soon. Northern Juice looms!!
Does he have something going on with the Knicks? That's the only way he can save his job past this year.

Lol. They are shredding that report that said Lebron doesn't like Houston. There's apparently an interview from the AS game in New Orleans where he says that Houston is a great city and how much he enjoyed working with Hakeem.

Hilarious. Of course by the same token a lot of people in Houston including the media believe the shit Shellbourne said so it's hypocritical.

Like I said, this is going to venture into Tebow territory where you don't even want to turn on your tv/radio. Shit I don't want to look at half of my text messages and we are only a few days in

@AndersonsFoot

Lakers now even betting odds to get Lebron.

76ers 4-1
Houstcan Vomits down to 6-1

Eat Shit and Live @RR you fake ass TMZ of the SB. LMAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back