***2018 NBA Offseason Thread v1: Where will Lebron Go ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kemba is so overrated. Just another inefficient chucker that will be a career loser, not even a third option on a good team because he can’t shoot efficiently enough. Shoots free throws well but doesn’t draw them enough. Pass.

A poor man's lizard. Levels below Lowry as well

Speaking of which rumors are Lowry is on the trading block too.

Any info @RR or knowledge how Lowry feels about possibly moving?

Speaking of which rumors are Lowry is on the trading block too.

Any info @RR or knowledge how Lowry feels about possibly moving?

I do. Actually talked with him over the weekend. He really likes being in Toronto. Was hoping that he finished his career there (him) but they told him that he was going to be shopped. Said it was different than when he was in Memphis in Houston. He thinks that he may be traded on draft night again.

He will say good things about the city and fans

If it's up to Aya thy go back to Philly or here but he doesn't fit in either spot. He actually made me appreciate Toronto fans. Mac made the place seem like death.

You golf? This course is brutal for the Open on a different note.

If it's up to Aya thy go back to Philly or here but he doesn't fit in either spot. He actually made me appreciate Toronto fans. Mac made the place seem like death.

You golf? This course is brutal for the Open on a different note.

i try to golf but i am pretty bad lol its good for networking.

I do. Actually talked with him over the weekend. He really likes being in Toronto. Was hoping that he finished his career there (him) but they told him that he was going to be shopped. Said it was different than when he was in Memphis in Houston. He thinks that he may be traded on draft night again.

He will say good things about the city and fans

well when all you do is smoke copious amounts of weed and stay inside playing video games all winter the city definitely gonna suck lol Mac was too young and inexperienced to enjoy the fruits of the 6ix

well when all you do is smoke copious amounts of weed and stay inside playing video games all winter the city definitely gonna suck lol Mac was too young and inexperienced to enjoy the fruits of the 6ix

I never will forget him sliding down the rail when Vince was fucking laughing. That's when the music store wasn't a bar lol.

What do I know though? Sam Perkins used to love that spot

According to Cowturd: Lebron's wife wants Cleaveland or LA

Honestly there are teams no one has even brought up I'd be less surprised by Bern joining than I would be if he stayed in Leaveland.

According to Cowturd: Lebron's wife wants Cleaveland or LA

His wife wants LA. Everyone knows that. His kid plays here though. That was his call.

Canherd doesn't know shit.

Every fucking media member will pretend that they know what he's doing. He's chilling with his family. Hasn't told anybody shit. Mav doesn't even know because nobody has been told shit

Is Houstcan really going to offer CP0 a 5 year max? If they do and I'm Lebron no way I'm going there. He'll just have to carry him when he eventually gets hurt in the playoffs again.

How long before he has to decide to opt in/out? People need to relax. He just finished the season. Doubt he's made any final decisions yet. Of course, since there is a less than 1% chance he comes to the Wizcans, I really don't care that much either.

Is Houstcan really going to offer CP0 a 5 year max? If they do and I'm Lebron no way I'm going there. He'll just have to carry him when he eventually gets hurt in the playoffs again.

They want him to go 3 but they promised him the max. It's his check.

Yea, 3 years should be the max that they should give him.

I think (this is an opinion) he does what it takes to get Lebron here.

Trev has a lot of pull too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back