2018 Heavies Awards - Breakthrough Poster of the Year - Winner Drunken Meat Fist

Who is the 2018 Breakthrough Poster of the Year?

• FireKidWS

Votes: 12 8.9%
  • Soul On Ice

Votes: 16 11.9%
  • Buff

Votes: 19 14.1%
  • jojoRed

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 20falarVerdades

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Sansnom

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Arqueto176

• Hitto

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Tomas

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • BiGWHOMPS

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • John makfresshi

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • MMA_enthusiast

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Megatronlee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • binny

• YOLOGOGOPLATA

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Arkham's Notorious Geyser

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BabyFacedAssassin

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Drunken Meat Fist

Votes: 29 21.5%
  • UL - No More Yellow Edition

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • dawzz

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
8 pages with many silva and gsp fans posting and this thread still hasnt turned into a GSP-SILVA fans war.
Nice.

Come on bro we both know that im sherdog GOAT just like GSP is the MMA goat. Who has posted more quality threads than me this year ? Nobody. i've been blessing sherdog with all kinds of quality threads and entertaining the shit out of sherdoggers
I had no clue who you were until last weekend. No offense.

A less than 2 month old account beat me onto the list though so clearly I haven't been paying attention too much lol

Isn't Drunken Meat Fist the mod that gets drunk and posts nonsense

Isn't Drunken Meat Fist the mod that gets drunk and posts non sense

Hes higher up than a mod lol hes an administrator and he drunk posts everywhere on the dog. About what? No one ever knows.

But if you're lucky he will ask for nudes and in return will plat you up for life. Like me.

<{silvanormal}>

<{monica}>

Thanks homes.

<Rodgers1>

<Watt1>

Honestly I dont feel like I deserve a mention - I'm pretty much onlyfound in PbP, shoop, or fantasy draft threads - but i love you brothers anyway!
The amount of stress you relieve from my life is immense, which is why I come here for an escape from life. Nah brah, you deserve this shit. Love the humbleness, though.<RomeroSalute>

Hes higher up than a mod lol hes an administrator and he drunk posts everywhere on the dog. About what? No one ever knows.

I have seen a few of them. Never been more confused about what a thread was about lol

I had no clue who you were until last weekend. No offense.

A less than 2 month old account beat me onto the list though so clearly I haven't been paying attention too much lol
Its okay bro, I've been blessing sherdog this year with my quality threads (R.I.P my old accounts).
I also still have no idea who you are tbh man. maybe you are not active enough or some shit

Its okay bro, I've been blessing sherdog this year with my quality threads (R.I.P my old accounts).
I also still have no idea who you are tbh man. maybe you are not active enough or some shit
Ahh damn. Indeed, RIP your old accounts man. That sucks.

Yeah I'm usually only active during fight weeks (typically on the day of the card).

The amount of stress you relieve from my life is immense, which is why I come here for an escape from life. Nah brah, you deserve this shit. Love the humbleness, though.<RomeroSalute>

Thanks dude! Honestly appreciate it!

Also: I made that emoji! lol!

And this one

<28>

@bigwaverider says he has a talent for shoops so I guess thats something.
"Says he has talent"?

Not only are you a complete MMA newb, but now you've just exposed yourself as a bitter guy who doesn't even know what goes on on the forums. What's the point of even commenting.

@bigwaverider says he has a talent for shoops so I guess thats something.

"Says he has a talent"

Are you serious? Do you know how long it takes to get that good at something? Dude wins legit Photoshop competitions - were lucky to have him here!

What's with the @Sansnom hate?

Back