2018 Heavies Awards - Breakthrough Poster of the Year - Winner Drunken Meat Fist

Who is the 2018 Breakthrough Poster of the Year?

• FireKidWS

Votes: 12 8.9%
  • Soul On Ice

Votes: 16 11.9%
  • Buff

Votes: 19 14.1%
  • jojoRed

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 20falarVerdades

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Sansnom

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Arqueto176

• Hitto

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Tomas

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • BiGWHOMPS

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • John makfresshi

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • MMA_enthusiast

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Megatronlee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • binny

• YOLOGOGOPLATA

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Arkham's Notorious Geyser

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BabyFacedAssassin

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Drunken Meat Fist

Votes: 29 21.5%
  • UL - No More Yellow Edition

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • dawzz

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol.

A beautiful ceremony that was.

Remember it with a tear in my eye and a song in my heart.

Edit: Wait I thought at first that was me and BC getting married with you as the priest. To be fair I did some coke and beer today so
hahahaha nah its the miss universe fuck up where they crowned miss colombia and snatched it of her and gave it to miss phillipines. bro been off shit for half a year and would love a massive bender on the bolivian marching powder. so hard when you want to get in shape but want to get off chops at the same time.

Voted for FireKidWS and Soul on Ice, cuz the names were the most instantly recognizable to me. Can't say for sure if it's for good or for bad, though.

I support @FireKidWS and if he wins, I'll do a a gram of coke in his honor while watching reruns of Jones - Cormier I & II.

The guy needed 17 years to achieve this lol
I expect myself after 17 years to replace Jeff Sherwood

Consistency pays off, keep plugging away.

@Drunken Meat Fist is about to be crowned officially soon bud @LaylaThePitBuLL
tenor.gif

@Drunken Meat Fist PM his victory speech to me

Ahem......

Heavies break through award is good, in particular, in any particulars. Not here in any grand capacity, but with a time and distance, which you can't buy, just wondering through time where I might have fucked, and the obvious hiccups through the years. Way back, I had to really set this place up, not for revenue, if that was the case, what the hell, but a largess of folks seemed like premium table isn't the dumbest idea to be had. Does it support itself? I was asked that. What the hell does that mean. Define "support", define "itself". It's a hangout you pay to get away from the crowd just a bit. That group is it's own group and it can live or die by lack of interest. That would have to be pretty small for me. The Algonquin Roundtable, the Brown Derby, it meant a different thing in the day because offshoots websites came with every wrong or perceived sneeze while you're trying to create a place and system. So those mistakes costs friends. This ain't that anymore, but doesn't mean it don't matter. Or it served a purpose in time. There's gotta be life and relevance. You can't relate that to the outside, but you know if there's relevance on the inside. Stages are stages. I'm not the man anymore, never was the man, but I do give a fuck, and this place is a limb a body part, good friends, lifeblood, I'm invested more than just some thing ya do, or an old reunion. I sacrificed and spilled blood here with good friends. There was a lot of booze behind everything, but integritas, the respect of anybody to bring me in, you wanna do well, you don't repay the debts I've been given. There was so much behind the scene early day genuineness , kindnesses, trust and a forwarding of a vision. They gave me so much trust and rein, who knows nothing, first forum, first website, whether they're here or not, and whether I'm rotten old masthead with cannonballs blown out of it, doesn't mean you don't give a shit. Can't be the first guy to walk into his ghosttown relevance with a can of putty a tape measure and now flex tape. Just looking out. Thank you for your support @LaylaThePitBuLL you're a great man.

@Drunken Meat Fist PM his victory speech to me

Ahem......

Heavies break through award is good, in particular, in any particulars. Not here in any grand capacity, but with a time and distance, which you can't buy, just wondering through time where I might have fucked, and the obvious hiccups through the years. Way back, I had to really set this place up, not for revenue, if that was the case, what the hell, but a largess of folks seemed like premium table isn't the dumbest idea to be had. Does it support itself? I was asked that. What the hell does that mean. Define "support", define "itself". It's a hangout you pay to get away from the crowd just a bit. That group is it's own group and it can live or die by lack of interest. That would have to be pretty small for me. The Algonquin Roundtable, the Brown Derby, it meant a different thing in the day because offshoots websites came with every wrong or perceived sneeze while you're trying to create a place and system. So those mistakes costs friends. This ain't that anymore, but doesn't mean it don't matter. Or it served a purpose in time. There's gotta be life and relevance. You can't relate that to the outside, but you know if there's relevance on the inside. Stages are stages. I'm not the man anymore, never was the man, but I do give a fuck, and this place is a limb a body part, good friends, lifeblood, I'm invested more than just some thing ya do, or an old reunion. I sacrificed and spilled blood here with good friends. There was a lot of booze behind everything, but integritas, the respect of anybody to bring me in, you wanna do well, you don't repay the debts I've been given. There was so much behind the scene early day genuineness , kindnesses, trust and a forwarding of a vision. They gave me so much trust and rein, who knows nothing, first forum, first website, whether they're here or not, and whether I'm rotten old masthead with cannonballs blown out of it, doesn't mean you don't give a shit. Can't be the first guy to walk into his ghosttown relevance with a can of putty a tape measure and now flex tape. Just looking out. Thank you for your support @LaylaThePitBuLL you're a great man.

Cliffs fam

You really think that's possible? Theres over 9000 subjects he just covered.

Something something trees falling and making sounds

Something something something dark side

Something something something u ‘ave no idea ‘ow dark I am in head some time man

Something something trees falling and making sounds

Something something something dark side

Something something something u ‘ave no idea ‘ow dark I am in head some time man

I'm thinking this is the gist of it

Can't be the first guy to walk into his ghosttown relevance with a can of putty a tape measure and now flex tape. Just looking out.

There are actually several worthy posters on this list. Hard to choose so I voted for @John makfresshi because he has the best username and it isn’t even close.

Voted for FireKidWS and Soul on Ice, cuz the names were the most instantly recognizable to me. Can't say for sure if it's for good or for bad, though.

If you can’t say I can’t say either.

I guess we’ll find out together.

Back