2018 Heavies Awards - Breakthrough Poster of the Year - Winner Drunken Meat Fist

Who is the 2018 Breakthrough Poster of the Year?

• FireKidWS

Votes: 12 8.9%
  • Soul On Ice

Votes: 16 11.9%
  • Buff

Votes: 19 14.1%
  • jojoRed

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 20falarVerdades

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Sansnom

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Arqueto176

• Hitto

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Tomas

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • BiGWHOMPS

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • John makfresshi

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • MMA_enthusiast

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Megatronlee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • binny

• YOLOGOGOPLATA

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Arkham's Notorious Geyser

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BabyFacedAssassin

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Drunken Meat Fist

Votes: 29 21.5%
  • UL - No More Yellow Edition

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • dawzz

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voted @FireKidWS. Great addition to the forum. Speaks like he has been here before...

<{jackyeah}>

I've been on this forum for 4 years and interacted with about 10 people and those are the only ones I can name. Random vote it is.

Last year we had all heavies awards threads pinned to the top of the forum and a lot more topics. :eek:

I also voted for @FireKidWS because a lot of others on that list aren't really "breakthrough", they've been consistent good posters for years.

giphy.gif

Cheers dude, right back at you.

<Oku04>

Anyone who trolls a specific fighter thread 100% of the time does not deserve to be on this list.

Last year we had all heavies awards threads pinned to the top of the forum and a lot more topics.
Year's not over yet. Don't worry, we have it covered.

My man lol, just got back from work. Thanks for the shoutout, think this was a good year for me, and should Blessed win on Saturday, Sherdog's gonna get a thread solidifying my breakthrough.

I had ideas for threads I'd like to make through the year like the storylines heading into PPV's and the aftermath and what I gathered, but I got thread shy lol.
it'll be the same for me if Tcity wins

Not a single vote for old Jojo. Hot damn, I didnt even vote for myself.

Im curious, what happened to @Njmma209 He seemed to take this forum pretty serious. Surprised if he went and got himself banned.

Voted @FireKidWS. Great addition to the forum. Speaks like he has been here before...

<{jackyeah}>

Thanks man. I appreciate that.

I regard to the second part, since I was raised on TheMeanStreets I of course have no idea what you are referring to.

Last year we had all heavies awards threads pinned to the top of the forum and a lot more topics. :eek:

I also voted for @FireKidWS because a lot of others on that list aren't really "breakthrough", they've been consistent good posters for years.

Thanks man. I appreciate that.

Thanks dude! Honestly appreciate it!

Also: I made that emoji! lol!

And this one

<28>

Fuck did you really?

How did I not know that.

Good shit man.

That’s just another reason you got my vote.

Back