2018 Green Bay Packers... Who needs defense?

Not cool. Not cool.
Only thing I can think is it means the FO is holding him till the end of preseason for someone to take reps in preseason games

OR

Hopefully they have someone that will give us a ham sandwich and some bacon for Hundley.

Cousins to Minny

Need some fucking CBs
$84 mil guaranteed.

{<jordan}<{MingNope}>

We need a pass rush too. All I want is someone with motivated Wilkerson's playing style/ability and an even half decent veteran CB.

Wilkerson and a CB would be a very successful FA
I want a vet CB not necessarily for play ability but for the experience they can try to teach to the younger guys.

Davon House wasn't that last year unfortunately.

Only thing I can think is it means the FO is holding him till the end of preseason for someone to take reps in preseason games

OR

Hopefully they have someone that will give us a ham sandwich and some bacon for Hundley.

If they want a camp arm, they draft one or pick up a free agent after the draft. Maybe they are going to trade Aaron Rodgers or he hasn't recovered from the injury.

If they keep Jordy and Cobb and at the same salaries,I’ll shit myself

If they want a camp arm, they draft one or pick up a free agent after the draft. Maybe they are going to trade Aaron Rodgers or he hasn't recovered from the injury.
I really doubt they trade A-Rod

I wonder how much Rodgers is going to want now with Cousins being the first to get a guaranteed contract?

Gute, just sack up and get Odell out of NY.

Colvin most likely off the board right now. Headed to the Texans.

At what cost though.

They released Jordy.

EDIT:
Unless they're going to re-sign him tomorrow at a smaller deal.

I really can't express how much it pisses me off that we released Jordy and not Cobb.

Jordy has great value still for this team. Cobb has basically no value at all, unless you really value fair catching punts and making 5-yard catches.

What doesn't make sense about the Jordy release is that Jordy is literally Aaron's favorite target.

If they cut Jordy and keep Cobb, I will have already lost all faith in Gut.

I mean, I don't love the Graham signing, but Cobb over Jordy...come one.

Back