2018 Green Bay Packers... Who needs defense?

Be nice to see Ryan take the jump that Martinez took last year

Jake Ryan?

Yeah, I think that ship has sailed. He's as good as he's going to get, unless he can magically become faster.

Jake Ryan?

Yeah, I think that ship has sailed. He's as good as he's going to get, unless he can magically become faster.
That'd be the one.

I hate how we haven't had two really good MLBs together. Gggrrr

Move Clay to ILB and we would. That's clearly his best spot right now anyways.
If Ryan is too slow though........

I guess his experience would help in there AND it'd allow us to run Perry and Biegel on the outside.

Fuck it, someone email this to Pettine.

If Ryan is too slow though........

I guess his experience would help in there AND it'd allow us to run Perry and Biegel on the outside.

Fuck it, someone email this to Pettine.

Clay still has much better straight line speed than Ryan. And he's still high end at diagnosing plays.

Biegel idk. I'm not sure I am as optimistic as everyone else on him.

God I hope Dez doesn't end up wearing fucking purple or a Bitch Pigeon uni

Dez to Giants to mentor OBJ in proper behavior.

Honestly if he's looking for revenge on the cowboys, Green Bay is the team (knock on wood). I wouldn't be mad at it lol.

Honestly if he's looking for revenge on the cowboys, Green Bay is the team (knock on wood). I wouldn't be mad at it lol.

It would be even more hilarious when you consider the changing of the catch rule too.

Get on it, Gute!

And let's be honest, this poor bastard deserves redemption:

Dallas-Cowboys-vs-Green-Bay-Packers-injury-update-Dez-Bryant-doubtful.jpg

If he could be had cheap..... Or not super pricey cause we do have to think about signing our draft picks and shit.

Also, have Godgers contract coming up and unless Matthews takes a severe paycut and Cobb too....

If he could be had cheap..... Or not super pricey cause we do have to think about signing our draft picks and shit.

Also, have Godgers contract coming up and unless Matthews takes a severe paycut and Cobb too....

I really don't see Dez getting payed a big contract wherever he goes.

I'm thinking he gets a contract slightly bigger than what Mo Wilkerson signed with us.

"I want to see him go to Green Bay and play with Aaron Rodgers" - Stephen A

100% if I were Dez he should go play for NO, GB, or NE to metaphorically flip off Jerruh.

Multiple sauces are reporting that Raahgaahs made a blood pact with DRC and Dez

Multiple sauces are reporting that Raahgaahs made a blood pact with DRC and Dez
Blood Pact that they come to the Green and Gold?

I'm down.

EDIT:
3 veteran CBs to teach the young guys like King the ropes? Dez out there as a huge "chuck it up and let him go up to get it" recevier.

Was joking. There's a report out that Dez doesn't want to come to GB

Was joking. There's a report out that Dez doesn't want to come to GB
He was asked and his response was:
"Nah, too much history"

While smiling/laughing about it almost the same way Peppers used to joke John Kuhn was the reason he got cut by the Bears.

EDIT:
I'm more interested in where DRC ends up. I know he's no prime Revis and his best years are probably behind him but still.

Last edited:
Back