2018 Green Bay Packers... Who needs defense?

Bak and Bulaga both have pretty modest contracts imo. Perry was a slight overpay, but he's still the best run defender on the edge in the league

Matthews is, and has been for some time, the worst value in the league. Matthews and Cobb getting the boot would clear up A LOT of money that is otherwise being wasted on their sorry selves.

Also, let's not forget that we're paying Martellus Bennet like 5 million this year.

Everyone wanted a free agent signing. Martellus Bennet was that guy a year ago. Some seemed to like him until they found out he can't play. Aren't the Packers in litigation over that yet? Someone else's cast off is better than players we have. Jimmy Graham is that guy this year. We'll see how that works out.

Everyone wanted a free agent signing. Martellus Bennet was that guy a year ago. Some seemed to like him until they found out he can't play. Aren't the Packers in litigation over that yet? Someone else's cast off is better than players we have. Jimmy Graham is that guy this year. We'll see how that works out.

I liked the Bennett signing, but I would have preferred keeping Cook.

I believe the arbitrator ruled in favor of Bennett on the basis that the Packers waiving the contract voided their standing to invalidate it.

You know who really stands out in this draft, hopefully in the second or third, is Uchenna Nwosu. And I agree, Clay has to be a cut candidate soon, unless he is willing to majorly restructure that contract. Might as well draft his spiritual successor now, right? Looks like a great fit, assuming Pettine is going 3-4 (at least for the most part, he'd really be able to fit in anywhere), and has awesome measurables. Hell, even pretty sweet ball skills in those highlights.

You really think Kendricks and.... an empty locker where DickRod used to be are better than Graham?

You know who really stands out in this draft, hopefully in the second or third, is Uchenna Nwosu. And I agree, Clay has to be a cut candidate soon, unless he is willing to majorly restructure that contract. Might as well draft his spiritual successor now, right? Looks like a great fit, assuming Pettine is going 3-4 (at least for the most part, he'd really be able to fit in anywhere), and has awesome measurables. Hell, even pretty sweet ball skills in those highlights.

I thought this was Matthews replacement?

I swear to fuck if Perry is a goddamn ghost again this season and/or keeps having hand issues they should just sell him off for like a bacon and cheese sandwich. Dude hasn't been a can but 100% has NOT been what everyone thought he would be outside of his contract year.

You really think Kendricks and.... an empty locker where DickRod used to be are better than Graham?

We will find out. Grahams blocking seems to be questionable or maybe not even that. A search turns up articles like;

I hope it isn't a big money mistake like Bennett. The Packers are paying 4.2 million and 2.3 million for Bennett and Jordy not to play for them this season.

We will find out. Grahams blocking seems to be questionable or maybe not even that. A search turns up articles like;

Graham can't block for shit, I've been on record saying that.

That said, you line him up like a slot receiver. You don't ask him to be Gronk with his hand in the dirt every play.

He was always most successful with the Saints when he was lined up in the slot or when he lined up that way with the Pigeons.

You're aware of the fact that the team has been a clown show at drafting TE's for years, right? Somebody else's cast off was better than anybody they've drafted. His name was Kendricks. Graham can't block for shit but he's a beast of a receiver. Haven't had that since your boy Ted drafted Finley. When was that again?

2008 rd3 Jermichael Finley

and then look at this list of fuckin shlubs

2010 rd5 Andrew Quarless
2011 rd7 Ryan Taylor
2011 rd5 D.J. Williams
2014 rd3 Richard Rodgers
2015 rd6 Kennard Backman

Ten fucking years of trash. Any fan who looks at that list and still has the audacity to complain about taking a chance on both Bennett and Graham, can suck my dick

Lol Raahgaahs has this TE-killer vibe in Fantasy Football in recent years, because he never throws to them enough or makes them useful enough to own

Well I just realized that it's because his shithead GM filled his cupboard full of dogshit and told him to eat it and be happy. What a joke

2008 rd3 Jermichael Finley

and then look at this list of fuckin shlubs

2010 rd5 Andrew Quarless
2011 rd7 Ryan Taylor
2011 rd5 D.J. Williams
2014 rd3 Richard Rodgers
2015 rd6 Kennard Backman

Ten fucking years of trash. Any fan who looks at that list and still has the audacity to complain about taking a chance on both Bennett and Graham, can suck my dick

I'd need a microscope to find it. <Moves>

Don't like the Graham signing, and I was iffy about the Bennett signing, but the Cook signing was a perfect grab at a hell of a bargain.

Who could have foreseen that that douche bag would triple his salary demands because he had one good game.

Who could have foreseen that that douche bag would triple his salary demands because he had one good game.
That's been Cook's MO his whole damn career though. It's a big reason why he's never "re signed" with a team as I understand it. He went to St Louis when his Titans contract was done, came to us when his Rams contract was done, then went to the Raiders when we wouldn't pay him Jimmy Graham/GRONK money for a single game.

I guarantee he won't be in a Raiders uni after this coming season if he's even in the league at all at that point.

I know the Packers treat this shit too much like a family affair at times, holding onto guys that they probably really shouldn't (Matthews) simply out of nostalgia but I have NO issue with them telling Cook to go fuck himself asking for the ridiculous payday he wanted.

Bennett signing I was excited for until it became obvious without Godgers under center he was going to do the Bennett family tradition of becoming a petulant bitch. If Godgers doesn't get hurt we probably don't sign Jimmy this offseason and Bennett is still on the team.

Bennett had to be injured when he signed and was trying to get one more payday.

Packers met with this guy today:

I'm a fan of his school's rival and he has been the goddamn bane of my rivalry game existance for going on like 3-4 years now.

Would love to see him in Green and Gold but there is NO WAY he falls to the Packers.

Packers met with this guy today:

I'm a fan of his school's rival and he has been the goddamn bane of my rivalry game existance for going on like 3-4 years now.

Would love to see him in Green and Gold but there is NO WAY he falls to the Packers.

Before we signed WIlkerson I was very interested in Vea. If he did fall and GB drafted him I would be pretty excited. He could also be a replacement for Mike Daniels in a couple years too.

Trevor Davis got arrested at LAX. Honestly, LAX is the biggest shithole in the world, so I wouldn't even be mad if he were serious.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ckers-trevor-davis-arrested-bomb-joke-airport

"Yesterday, Trevor Davis checked in at the Hawaiian Airlines ticket counter and was asked the usual questions about whether he was carrying any aerosol cans, knives, weapons or explosives," Pedregon said. "Davis turned to his female companion and asked if she remembered to pack the explosives. He was then taken into custody and booked."

Back