2018 Green Bay Packers v.3..... Who's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motivated Rodgers finna be the new thing around here.

Won't blame Philbin on the two challenges, he was right about both calls being wrong. Pathetic reffing.

I think Philbin said fuck it and told Rodgers to call the plays on offense

Man, this o-line though. I know Bulaga and Taylor are out. Bell is trash so I'm not even mentioning him, but it's bad. 3rd down and this line just disappears.

Gute almost has to go pass rush and then guard/tackle with those two first rounders. Hoping Cole Madison ends up in camp next year and can help out right away.

nobodies i just don't like nfl at all since 2008 because i got fox soccer channel an sport is for retards

I agree that watching soccer is for retards that use an instead of and.

This team is showing more fight and heart in this one game than they have the last month.

Rodgers though, guy needs to learn some self-preservation. Please!

It is sad to know how dangerous this team can be with proper motivation and coaching. What a waste of a season.

It is sad to know how dangerous this team can be with proper motivation and coaching. What a waste of a season.
Gotta be realistic here, though. The Falcons suck and gave away a bunch of crucial penalties on defense (and one on offense).

But yeah, it is a proper feel good game so far and when at least halfway healthy, the team does have talent.

My fantasy team needs Williams to get violently ill

Gotta be realistic here, though. The Falcons suck and gave away a bunch of crucial penalties on defense (and one on offense).

But yeah, it is a proper feel good game so far and when at least halfway healthy, the team does have talent.

Pack should have beat the Cards last Sunday but clearly didn't want it enough. The team is regaining some mojo with this win today. We aren't going anywhere this year, but I want this team to play with swagger and toughness down the stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back