2018 Green Bay Packers v.3..... Who's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there goes the season. I guess I can have my mondays back now

This is on Aaron as much as MM. Aaron has been terrible about passing up open checkdowns and missing open receivers.

Both Rodgers and McCarthy can go fuck themselves.

4th and 2 with the back who gets the most yards per attempt. Let's punt.

McCarthy fucked up again. He should have thrown that challenge flag. That huge catch would have been reversed. It cost them the game.

He's done for.

This is on Aaron as much as MM. Aaron has been terrible about passing up open checkdowns and missing open receivers.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

All that money he got paid and he's been terrible with decision making, improper reads and throwing the ball into the dirt. McCarthy has not done him any favors, especially on third and short, but ever since people started calling 12 the GOAT he has been streaky as fuck. This all started in 2015 and it's continued. A lot of that is on McCarthy to reign this guy in.

Geez, I need a drink.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

All that money he got paid and he's been terrible with decision making, improper reads and throwing the ball into the dirt. McCarthy has not done him any favors, especially on third and short, but ever since people started calling 12 the GOAT he has been streaky as fuck. This all started in 2015 and it's continued. A lot of that is on McCarthy to reign this guy in.

Geez, I need a drink.

That’s the problem all us fans made him a diva,idk if anyone can reign him in let alone mccarthy

That’s the problem all us fans made him a diva,idk if anyone can reign him in let alone mccarthy

At worst someone will, but it will be too little too late.

This is Favre all over again. Totally didn't think Rodgers would go down that road in his later years.

<{ByeHomer}>

I don't know what's worse: GB not making the playoffs for the second year straight, or Rodgers diva ass pouting because guys aren't "open" for the next 6 games?

Yeah that’s getting old, always a camera shot of him “pointing another way”

If I was Gute or Murphy I’m waiting at SeaTsc with a lifetime of WaffleHouse coupons and a plane ticket to Cleveland for FatCarthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back