2018 Green Bay Packers v.2 ...... Show me the Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im probably alone here but I'm pretty happy with the way they are playing so far. If Crosby takes care of his shit gb is 5-1 right now. Jackson, king and Alexander will grow to be really productive. Brice needs to get fucked and they need more consistent pass rush. Jones and Williams are developing into a solid rushing attack.

Yeah the people pissing and moaning would make it seem like it's their first time around the block. Teams have slow starts and have down weeks. It just happens. Just look at that shit show in the game between NE/KC, where New England got destroyed and all the talking heads were saying the dynasty was over - and then they won the Super Bowl and another two years later.

All things considered, this has been the best start to a season in quite a long time imo. We aren't paralyzed by injuries, we don't have one position group destroying the team (S in 2013, ILB in 2014, WR in 2015, CB in 2016 and 2017) at the moment, and there is really impressive young talent on display at RB, WR, and DB.

R-E-L-A-X

Yeah, the one thing the Pack has going for them is getting their bye before having to face this murderers row coming up. I get the feeling MM has to win at least one playoff game to keep his job. Whether they even make the playoffs is up in the air right now.

Nothing would be more disheartening than for the Pack to rally all the way up to the NFC Championship game; only for McCarthy to get out-coached and blow the game and he gets to keep his job.

I'd fucking lose my shit if that ends up happening.

Nothing would be more disheartening than for the Pack to rally all the way up to the NFC Championship game; only for McCarthy to get out-coached and blow the game and he gets to keep his job.

I'd fucking lose my shit if that ends up happening.

Strap in buddy, because we are on a collision course with a crushing playoff loss.

I don't know if McCarthy can survive looking incompetent in the post season again. I sure hope not...

Strap in buddy, because we are on a collision course with a crushing playoff loss.

I don't know if McCarthy can survive looking incompetent in the post season again. I sure hope not...

Hopefully it's not another Lambeau one and done.

<{clintugh}>

Would you rather that, or miss the playoffs all together?

Without going into any specifics, I will say I'd rather them miss the playoffs; if only for McCarthy to be gone. If he can't expand on the playbook with the wealth of talent on this offense coming off the bye, fuck him.

I'm obviously not rooting for them to lose.

And fuck Brice too.

zCtqaHU6IHtlPKbvH2O2HXSPY0teHG0ZgpOkZwTjGhk.jpg

And fuck Brice too.

zCtqaHU6IHtlPKbvH2O2HXSPY0teHG0ZgpOkZwTjGhk.jpg
Good God that dude is a fucking can.

Did TT basically miss on all of his DB picks?

Randall they tried to force to CB and he sucked ass, Rollins is gone, King is pretty hit or miss and is made of glass, Brice is, well, yeah... Haha can't fucking tackle anymore, Josh Jones has been hurt all goddamn year.

Only ones he seemed to hit on didn't become something until they left in Hyde and Heyward.

Good God that dude is a fucking can.

Did TT basically miss on all of his DB picks?

Randall they tried to force to CB and he sucked ass, Rollins is gone, King is pretty hit or miss and is made of glass, Brice is, well, yeah... Haha can't fucking tackle anymore, Josh Jones has been hurt all goddamn year.

Only ones he seemed to hit on didn't become something until they left in Hyde and Heyward.

Brice has great combine measurables, but just doesn't have any field recognition at all. Maybe he gets better, but it won't be this year, which is all that matters right now.

Kenny Clark was like the last legit defensive player that old Teddy hit on.

Gute needs to try and get a trade going to get Chandler Jones since the Cards are obviously in a bit of a rebuild.

Gute needs to try and get a trade going to get Chandler Jones since the Cards are obviously in a bit of a rebuild.
Jones and Peterson both.

You can tell neither one wants to deal with the shit they have in AZ

Rosen is SO BAD

Last thing I saw from that game was Von Molly stripping him of the ball. I'd like to imagine him being better next year, with a better o-line and some more weapons possibly.

But yeah, not a good start for a kid saying he planned on matching Tom Brady in SB wins before taking a snap in the league.

Last thing I saw from that game was Von Molly stripping him of the ball. I'd like to imagine him being better next year, with a better o-line and some more weapons possibly.

But yeah, not a good start for a kid saying he planned on matching Tom Brady in SB wins before taking a snap in the league.
He’s thrown another pick and been stripped again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back