2018 Green Bay Packers v.2 ...... Show me the Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a clusterfuck of a game. I don’t understand why numerous times the defense is total garbage in the 1st half and then fine afterward

Tired of needing Rodgers to go God mode to bail out a win, can’t it ever be easy? At least Crosby is normal again. I like what I’m seeing from MVS as well, there’s been times they haven’t been on the same page but there’s potential there

Also I know we all shit on Ted for his more recent years, but one of his last moves (locking up Adams) was awesome, he’s been absolutely killing it this year. Imagine how bad it would look if he was injured and not Cobb/Allison

At this coach they should shitcan FatMike and let Rodgers be the HC and QB.

One of the most important offensive plays last night was called by an offensive lineman. Yep, that is where this team is.

Sports radio shitimg on the packers

“Mediocre “

“ how can they field that kind

Not really

Everyone knows that Rodgers is the team. What nobody can understand is why the whole team, including Rodgers, can't seem to get anything together in the first half but can pull off the late game heroics so often. In the post game press conference, Rodgers admitted that he was just off in the first half.

Mike McCarthy didn't understand what they were talking about on the special play for the touchdown. Rodgers commented on how Ty set up extra deep so the throw would be a lateral and he could get credited for a rushing touchdown.

Green Bay is all about giving Aaron Rodgers help.

"The Packers have only used two top-90 picks on wide receivers, running backs or tight ends since 2012."

Really glad #4 and #12 have made amends and are pretty chummy these days.

Mike McCarthy didn't understand what they were talking about on the special play for the touchdown. Rodgers commented on how Ty set up extra deep so the throw would be a lateral and he could get credited for a rushing touchdown.
giphy.gif

Odds MM survives this season?

Odds MM survives if the season spirals out of control (and judging from the next stretch it easily could)?

If MM doesn't survive, are there preferences for who will be the next HC?

Odds MM survives this season?

Odds MM survives if the season spirals out of control (and judging from the next stretch it easily could)?

If MM doesn't survive, are there preferences for who will be the next HC?
It's the last year of his contract isn't it?

I really REALLY hope he doesn't survive. As to who replaces him I have no clue, who would be available?

I'm looking forward to Packers vs Patriots in November

I believe the extension would cover next year.

Nah, Greg is right. It's just for this year.

I can't actively root against this team, but you can't stop what's coming either. That tie could very well hurt GB; like being robbed of the win in Seattle that hurt them with getting the 2 seed in 2012 and having to travel to Candlestick in the playoffs.

Even if the tie doesn't hurt them, I see the team battling valiantly, yet in vain. They could just barely end up missing the playoffs with like a 10 - 5 -1 record. And if that happens Mike is gone.

Considering the next 5 games, a 10-5-1 record is pretty optimistic imo.

lol, I know. Hope this team is healthy on both sides of the ball coming out the bye, so there isn't any excuses for Fat Mike.

lol, I know. Hope this team is healthy on both sides of the ball coming out the bye, so there isn't any excuses for Fat Mike.

Yeah, the one thing the Pack has going for them is getting their bye before having to face this murderers row coming up. I get the feeling MM has to win at least one playoff game to keep his job. Whether they even make the playoffs is up in the air right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back