2018 Green Bay Packers v.2 ...... Show me the Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fatcarthy on Aaron jones “ he going to be a secondary option” dude wtf , elusive speed ,breaks tackles , and he wonders why he’s on the hot seat

Fatcarthy on Aaron jones “ he going to be a secondary option” dude wtf , elusive speed ,breaks tackles , and he wonders why he’s on the hot seat

Aaron Jones will have probably two big plays on Sunday. One will result in a 40 yard break away run for a TD.

Then McCarthy will promptly tell him to hit the showers.

yes_mike_mccarthy_packers.gif

He's shit in pass protection and ol qb1 has one working knee. He's a significantly better rb but that's the truth

He's shit in pass protection and ol qb1 has one working knee. He's a significantly better rb but that's the truth

I know he's put on mass in the off season, hopefully it shows on the field.

And not in the Eddie Lacy type of way, lol.

Watching Baker tonight reminded me of watching a young Raahgaahs against the Cardinals in that wild card game shootout. Where I became convinced he was the greatest qb on Earth. Same feeling. The dude's the real fucking deal

Randall's still a fucking bum lmao

He really isnt that bad, he is middle of the road. Compare him to Ha-Ha and their stats are pretty much the same. Almost the same number of total tackles, same number of ints, almost the same number of passes defended,etc. (through 2 games not including this third game for randall as its also not posted yet)

http://www.nfl.com/player/damariousrandall/2552389/gamelogs

http://www.nfl.com/player/hahaclintondix/2543470/gamelogs

What’s funny is Mahomes took mayfields place as QB at Texas Tech!!

For running plays though Aaron Jones is far and away the best RB on the team. It's frustrating as Williams will go from looking pretty good to having vision that makes Trent Richardson look like prime Emmitt Smith.

I think Haha has underwhelmed the last year but he’s still much better than Randall’s bum ass. higher ceiling

Looking forward to the players making their debuts this weekend

For running plays though Aaron Jones is far and away the best RB on the team. It's frustrating as Williams will go from looking pretty good to having vision that makes Trent Richardson look like prime Emmitt Smith.

My issue with Williams is that he lacks the explosion trying to get to the second level. He just doesn’t have that extra gear that Jones (or any decent RB) has. He can pass block and isn’t bad in the backfield though, so he’s at least somewhat useful

Not sure how legit this is, but it wouldn't surprise me at all:

fKPxxiN.jpg

Hope it's legit. While I'd like him to retire in GB, I don't want him back next season. He's the definition of washed up

If only Raji and Collins got to play to their full potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back