2018 Green Bay Packers v.2 ...... Show me the Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad we didn't get Mack. With that contract plus the draft picks, that's just so much. Meanwhile, we should be able to target an effective and affordable pass rusher this offseason. Here are some of the guys who may hit the market:

Jadeveon Clowney
Dante Fowler
Shane Ray
Ziggy Ansah
Demarcus Lawrence
Cameron Wake
Brian Orakpo
Aaron Lynch
Anthony Barr
Shaquil Barrett
Dee Ford
Markus Golden
Frank Clark
Eli Harold
Nate Orchard
Jeremiah Attachou
Dion Jordan
Brandon Graham

There's a TON of low-cost, high-upside guys there.

Just browsing that list I don’t want Clooney. Dude is hurt more than Clay Matthews is

I'll take him for the right price. Really, we just need him to be healthy in the playoffs. The only time we've ever had a dominant pass rusher in the playoffs in the past five years in when Julius Peppers absolutely tore it up in 2014....but you know how that ended.

I wouldn't mind a flier on Ray or Ford. I really like Fowler, but I question his character.

Not to mention we pick up Nick Bosa in the draft after the saints go 2-14

I'll take him for the right price. Really, we just need him to be healthy in the playoffs. The only time we've ever had a dominant pass rusher in the playoffs in the past five years in when Julius Peppers absolutely tore it up in 2014....but you know how that ended.

I wouldn't mind a flier on Ray or Ford. I really like Fowler, but I question his character.
i guess I see that but given this team and injuries I’d rather have a guy that doesn’t have a dedicated injury history you know?

Not to mention we pick up Nick Bosa in the draft after the saints go 2-14
i feel bad as I like Breesus and when that team is good they’re incredible toveatch but I want them to be bad this year so we can take a shot at Bosa.

i feel bad as I like Breesus and when that team is good they’re incredible toveatch but I want them to be bad this year so we can take a shot at Bosa.
Harden your heart, ya know? Those jokers got smoked by Ryan Fitzpatrick. They wouldn't have a prayer if they had the pope for dinner

Harden your heart, ya know? Those jokers got smoked by Ryan Fitzpatrick. They wouldn't have a prayer if they had the pope for dinner

I want this guy in green and gold the same way I wanted TJ Watt

*Fitzmagic.

Ryan-Fitzmagic.jpg

Raiders wanted the Bears draft picks and GB would have had to give up way too much for Mack at that point.

If we didn't have to face that guy twice a year I wouldn't be so bothered by not getting him.

Trubisky looks like he is only capable of running a college offense, so maybe it ain't so bad after all, lol.

Bears got him because they knew they might need to run a redux of 2006 with Trubisky. The guy can't set his feet when facing a NFL pass rush. He understands what is going on just fine, he just can't physically put the ball where he wants because of the speed of the game. If I were a Bears fan, I would absolutely be in panic mode right now over this guy.

Bears got him because they knew they might need to run a redux of 2006 with Trubisky. The guy can't set his feet when facing a NFL pass rush. He understands what is going on just fine, he just can't physically put the ball where he wants because of the speed of the game. If I were a Bears fan, I would absolutely be in panic mode right now over this guy.

The majority of Bears fans I know think he sucks.

King likely out Sunday,looking more and more like a Thompson “gem”

The ackers really need to beat Washington as the Vikings and Bears have what amounts to bye weeks. Even Detroit has a chance to beat the Patriots.

King likely out Sunday,looking more and more like a Thompson “gem”
Fucking UW Huskies are pussy ass motherfuckers I guess. Dude is a glass cannon. Damn good player but can't stay fucking healthy.

Go Cougs.

Too bad the Fuskies/Cougars rivalry game is like the Badgers/Gophers with WSU playing the role of Minnesota.

King is a CB that's built like guard in basketball, not much surprise that he can't take the pounding

The 2017 draft appears to be another embarrassment from Ol Teddy T

Josh Jones should be back to practice but has lost his starting spot and is a "special teamer" according to McCarthy.
Damn sucks dude had insane measurables just couldnt get the mental part together.

Randall doesn’t look like shit for the Browns as a safety. What a surpruse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back