2018 FIGHT of the year

The guys a two bob fckin mug who seems to have some sort of inferioriry complex
I like him. I take him with a pinch of salt for the most part. It he does seem to have an astonishing lob on for all things British.

Give it up GolovkinGOAT. No one here goes on about America or Russia or wherever the fuck more than you go on about Britain. It's weird bruh.

Dillian Whyte KO’s AJ, Wilder, Ortiz. Fury all the same night! Whyte is the GOAT!
Who the fuck says whyte is the goat? Oh c'mon. He's beaten Browne, parker and probably gonna do chisora. He just deserves a shot is all. Wtf..

Fight of the year is parker vs whyte like OP said.

The other big fights were big and good but not the best.

I like him. I take him with a pinch of salt for the most part. It he does seem to have an astonishing lob on for all things British.

Give it up GolovkinGOAT. No one here goes on about America or Russia or wherever the fuck more than you go on about Britain. It's weird bruh.

Don’t worry bruh, hang in there. You are one of the few gangsta pimp Brits on the forum. I’m down for Chisora vs Whyte. I’m down for Chisora vs Big Baby Miller. I’m down for Wilder vs Joshua. I’m down for Wilder vs Fury trilogy if need be.

What I’m not down with is Brits always crying robbery ffs. It gets old. Rare do you hear a Brit say Showtime and BT Sport were on some bullshit with the Wilder Fury commentary. Of course if the commentary favors Fury I can see why Brits aren’t going to go against that. That has nothing to do with the nature and reality of scoring fights properly when both performed well and many were swing rounds.

So in essence it’s hard to go against UK fans that claim to know the sport when in reality they blindly pull the casual card because commentary influences the pop culture. Monkey hear monkey believe

Back