2018 Fantasy Baseball

Seriously? Giving away Ramirez for a DL Realmuto? This fucking league.

Loiseau again....he already raped somebody and now that lunatic tarde...

Fuck this shit

something fishy between those 2... this guy keep getting raped in trade...

LMAO. What the hell is going on?

Loiseau has blackmail on that dude apparently.

Can we not vote against such trades

Yeah...not sure people pay enough attention...I wish the commish could Intervene in situation like this.

Ramirez for an injured Realmundo is disgusting

Yeah...not sure people pay enough attention...I wish the commish could Intervene in situation like this.

Ramirez for an injured Realmundo is disgusting

Yeah it's almost like affording someone who already has 4 first basemen Justin smoak for Ohtani.

tarde got trough again...what a joke

Guy ahd Posey as C...no need for Realmuto...prolly his 2nd account...fucking shame Loiseau should be locked and ban from the league

Loiseau's been around since the jump and will likely outlast most of you. He's not doing any of that nonsense, he's just a vet that knows how to get shit done. It's not his fault the guy's a moron

Jose Ramirez vs JT Realmut when you have Posey has a C already in a 20 players league...and guy has no 2b or 3b back-up...give me a fucking brake

2 fucking brutal trades in 1 week with same guy...and he never answered my 10 tarde offers...

quite SHAMEFUL...was expecting way way better from a Sherdog league..oh well

Jose Ramirez vs JT Realmut when you have Posey has a C already in a 20 players league...and guy has no 2b or 3b back-up...give me a fucking brake

2 fucking brutal trades in 1 week with same guy...and he never answered my 10 tarde offers...

quite SHAMEFUL...was expecting way way better from a Sherdog league..oh well

Really?

Yes Sara,,, 2 tardes that will never be tolerated in Public League got trough easily...nobody is there to vote against them...

I invest time in this league..now it's gone..no more interest sorry. Ill play this season adn that,s it.

Great, Freddie got beaned in the wrist again.

Back