2018 ESPY Awards: Vote for the “Best Fighter”

Kovalev's "Man Bag"

Threat Actor
@Silver
Reaction score
I've never been a fan of these popularity contests. Saying that, this thread was created for those that are interested in them. Public voting already started over three weeks ago. The deadline for voting is only days away. These ESPY Awards will be held July 18th (next Wednesday) and hosted by Danica Patrick.

And the nominees for “Best Fighter” are...
szhjko.png

You're allowed one vote per day (they say). Cast your votes here ESPYS Voting: Best Fighter

Last edited:
I've never been a fan of these popularity contests. Saying that, this thread was created for those that are interested in them. Public voting already started over three weeks ago. The deadline for voting is only days away. These ESPY Awards will be held July 18th (next Wednesday) and hosted by Danica Patrick.

And the nominees for “Best Fighter” are...
szhjko.png

You're allowed one vote per day (they say). Cast your votes here ESPYS Voting: Best Fighter

wtf is pierre doing up there? He beat a not very good fighter in bisping and thats it. Out of the ufc it would be easily rose but my vote would go for loma and its not close

wtf is pierre doing up there? He beat a not very good fighter in bisping and thats it. Out of the ufc it would be easily rose but my vote would go for loma and its not close
I watched every single one of all 4 nominees' fights. But yeah, GSP only fought once inside the calendar year against Michael Bisping. The other three nominees fought two or three times in that span; Rose Namajunas fought twice against Joanna Jędrzejczyk, Crawford fought twice against Indongo & Horn, and Loma fought three times against Marriaga, Rigondeaux & Linares.

Last year's ESPY winner was Demetrious Johnson, who fought twice. He beat out much more popular fighters, Conor in particular. Johnson was an exception in that regard. Conor won the previous year so maybe that helped Johnson's case.

Meh. Pretty weak list. The best victory anyone there has is Jorge Linares.

Back