2018 CFB: GOAT Saban leads the Tide Tua 'nother title

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media grilled Jim Harbaugh at Big Ten media day.

16 is absolutely ridiculous. Even 8 is pushing it imo

8 is good. 5 P5 champs + 3 at-large.
Use the BCS system though and ditch the committee of kangaroos. And Notre Dame can either join a conference or not be eligible.

What's going on here?

@X-Pac Rules

As a fellow southerner I will tell you a conspiracy theory. Rumor has it Florida is the main location of crazy, wild anarchist motherfuckers and it is even in the blood of the higher ups in Floridian society so it's in the coaches the politicians george zimmerman trick daddy etc etc. When you go to Florida they make you do a right of passage. Miami U was known for making the recruits clean their "letter of intent " with their noses and that is why the miami football teams are called "the sniffles" or "the snorters". Florida Gator Alumni students and faculty have a right of passage called "swamping" you must jump into the swamp which it is rumored to have bad odors and juju gators and some other shit I can't talk about, Some come from the swamp with a new mind set and look on life other not so good they end up losing their minds and start to attack people with frying pans and shit. So now you know why Florida is so got damn crazy.

As a fellow southerner I will tell you a conspiracy theory. Rumor has it Florida is the main location of crazy, wild anarchist motherfuckers and it is even in the blood of the higher ups in Floridian society so it's in the coaches the politicians george zimmerman trick daddy etc etc. When you go to Florida they make you do a right of passage. Miami U was known for making the recruits clean their "letter of intent " with their noses and that is why the miami football teams are called "the sniffles" or "the snorters". Florida Gator Alumni students and faculty have a right of passage called "swamping" you must jump into the swamp which it is rumored to have bad odors and juju gators and some other shit I can't talk about, Some come from the swamp with a new mind set and look on life other not so good they end up losing their minds and start to attack people with frying pans and shit. So now you know why Florida is so got damn crazy.

are you okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back