2018 CFB Discussion: Texas is back to not being back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Jimbo Fisher recruit good enough to compete with Alabama in the future?

Alabama is best the team the country. I think they'd probably beat Ohio State 8/10 times.

Will Jimbo Fisher recruit good enough to compete with Alabama in the future?
I don't see much changing in the SEC until Saban is gone. Hugh Freeze had to cheat to get his players to beat BAMA and he had a great offensive mind. I want to be excited for my VOLS v Gators tonight, but whoever wins is still so far behind programs like BAMA and Georgia. It will take 2-3 years of top 5 recruiting and then they will need to gain experience and strength just to compete with those two.

I don't see much changing in the SEC until Saban is gone. Hugh Freeze had to cheat to get his players to beat BAMA and he had a great offensive mind. I want to be excited for my VOLS v Gators tonight, but whoever wins is still so far behind programs like BAMA and Georgia. It will take 2-3 years of top 5 recruiting and then they will need to gain experience and strength just to compete with those two.

One of my work friends is a UT grad. He thinks they're like five years away for even competing for the SEC East and thats if "Georgia has a down year". Just goes to show how two bad hires in a row can set your program back like 10-15 years, Jimmy Haslam fucking sucks. I hate him, he should be in jal, and he should've fired Hue Jackson two years ago.

Bama is scary.

Go Cats tho.

KENTUCKY-FAN-HIGH-FIVE-FAIL.0.gif

Georgia has a cakewalk to Atlanta for the next few years. Even when Bama is at it’s best LSU/Auburn can take them the distance and there’s usually one or two other West teams in the top 25

Even when that happens there’s a chance he might replace Saban

Even when that happens there’s a chance he might replace Saban

Dabo will turn it down initially, some guy will come in and go 9-3 two years in a row and with zero SEC Championship, get fired, and then Dabo will come in and save the day. something something about coming home when your mother calls.

Alabama isn't gonna cover? Has Nick Saban lost his touch?

MY COLUMN:

Announcer just said Neyland is approaching 130 decibels :eek:

.UK vs. MSU will be interesting, I would be nice if the SEC East shows up besides Georgia

GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY THEY KILLED HIM!

VaTech is losing to an 0-3 team who lost to Charlotte who at one point was losing 28-0 to UMASS today.

The Virginia Tech HC has a stupid look on his face.

Not even surprised about how this game is going so far. I knew Mullen would rebound after the KY loss and have his team ready for this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back