2018 CFB Discussion: National Championship or bust!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hurt or not, in the biggest moment of the season, Tua wasn't getting the job done. Cost him the trophy.
Yeah but the Heisman is supposed to be a regular season award.

I have no problem with Murray winning, except that he's a Sooner and beat the Horns so fuk him

but he did have a hell of a season, still I hope he loses by 100 to Bama

The fact that he even had to apologize is absurd.

Absolutely ridiculous. Let’s go back a check that other dudes tweets or social media. No one is squeaky clean.

It was a great game.

They can’t get the athletes to compete with the big boys, but I really enjoy watching them. They aren’t playing selfishly to get into the NFL or for personal glory. They play for pride.

This was my whole reason for switching my allegiances to the service academies this year. I even enjoyed some Ivy League action this year. The games seem more pure when the athletes aren’t playing for an NFL future.

Absolutely ridiculous. Let’s go back a check that other dudes tweets or social media. No one is squeaky clean.

This was my whole reason for switching my allegiances to the service academies this year. I even enjoyed some Ivy League action this year. The games seem more pure when the athletes aren’t playing for an NFL future.
I completely agree. I'd be fine if they stopped giving athletic scholarships.

Kids would play for their schools and not the school trying to make money.

Alright guys...I realize I'm kind of new poster around here, this thread especially. Even ranting in the internet I guess I still get shy sticking my nose in for the first time on certain topics.

Luckily for me a certain @Captain Davis made me laugh hard enough to make me feel comfortable opening up hear like a woman/gay or something.

So I want to banter and shit talk. I've learned quite well over a few decades not to get too confident in a big time ND win. But FUCK ME if I ain't gonna get excited by the CFP rather than some shitty bowl that almost every other team is.

So play with me you assholes, please. I lurked this thread all season like a :eek::eek::eek: because I literally didnt want to jinx my team.

Why exactly is Clemson gonna blow them out?

Alright guys...I realize I'm kind of new poster around here, this thread especially. Even ranting in the internet I guess I still get shy sticking my nose in for the first time on certain topics.

Luckily for me a certain @Captain Davis made me laugh hard enough to make me feel comfortable opening up hear like a woman/gay or something.

So I want to banter and shit talk. I've learned quite well over a few decades not to get too confident in a big time ND win. But FUCK ME if I ain't gonna get excited by the CFP rather than some shitty bowl that almost every other team is.

So play with me you assholes, please. I lurked this thread all season like a :eek::eek::eek: because I literally didnt want to jinx my team.

We welcome all new comers. We actually don't have a Notre Dame fan here, so your timing is good.

Don't be offended if you get a little shit talk back, the last ND fan we had was a nutcase so some people here might still be shook. I think he may have melted down after the 2013 NCG (possibly suiciding himself :eek:).

Dude, rep your team! Can’t be skeerd!

I just think that Clemson has too many weapons. Notre Dame hasn’t faced an animal like Clemson. Their D line will be camped out in your backfield. Your DB’s better pack a lunch because Golden Boy will be tossing accurate throws. The team speed will be overwhelming for ND.

However, we will see.

You can always watch the Ivy league https://ivyleague.com/sports/2017/7/28/information-psa-index.aspx

Of course they make a lot of money off of their kids when they go out into the world and make millions (if not billions).

Who makes more off of their 'kids', Alabama or Harvard?
Exactly. I can’t blame them, just personally it’s annoying that grown men beg these kids to come to their schools. Especially kids that get in by cheating and get coddled the whole process and get a degree they did little to get. It cheapens the college process and isn’t fair to the kids that actually earn it.

Sure, I love watching college football, but I’d love it the same if the kids who played were actual students and the school wasn’t just a farm team for the pros.

Because ND is overrated and sucks. ;)

Welcome! :D

Like Cap said, though. Clemson has a lot of speed and a really solid defense. If ND can jump out early and control the game, they'll be fine. Just don't fall behind.

It wouldn't surprise me if they beat Clemson. Unlike 2012, this team is more physical in the trenches and has an elite QB.
People forget about their classic rain game in 2015.

I wouldn’t consider Book elite. I doubt ND gets blown out but that Clemson D line gonna be all up in his ass. 34-20 Clemson

This should help in recruiting.

They do not even need to play the game now

I have no faith in my Huskies keeping up with Ohio State due to the fact that Jake Browning is the biggest pussy at QB that I've ever seen. He folds like Brazzers

Manny Diaz is going to Temple. God damn it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back